Main Menu

Judge Anderson was pretty crap last week, wasn't she?

Started by death monkey 23, 19 November, 2001, 10:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death monkey 23

So there's a boring little exchange involving an evolved alien consciousness, the castle falls over, then Judge Anderson gets booted out of her space ship.  She's floating, a very long way from home.
Cut to this week, and somehow they found her.  Although they've decided not to bother explaining that one.  

It's been pretty good so far.  I liked the old story where she confronted Satan, although it was a bit of a copy of something that's been done better by Gaiman in Sandman.

The only thing is, the R*evolution storyline could well end with Cass looking out over a Mega-City horizon in a wistful way, and saying,
  "Well, I suppose D'Arque was innocent after all.  I just WONDER about that trapdoor full of demons..."  The End (?)
That would be a rubbish end.  I would be angry if it ended like that

2000AD Online

Dude,

You"re right that that would be a terrible way to end it.  Hopefully she'll do something more interesting.  But I can't agree with you about the story - last week left me wondereing what's going to happen (although I think I can guess).  Ransom's art makes any story look profound.

Fifty

Hello Floyd, what part of Japan are you in?

So far I think the only thing I like about Anderson R*volution is the artwork.  It has gone too far without anything really happening yet.