Mk13

Not only out, but AFAIK bottom of the group without winning a single game

Stu

Thread Zero

Pvs,

They sure are. World champions no more.

Lost to Denmark.

Denmark 2 France 0.

France lost two matches, drew one. So they are out out out!

Funny thing is a lot of the so called 'experts' considered them the favourite to win the tournament.

Silly moos.

scojo

paulvonscott

Hey, don't rub it in for Christophe, he's probably feeling bad enough!

Tex Hex

Buddy

Ireland all the way!!!!
1-0 with 20 mins played

Link: http://www.ximoc.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.ximoc.co.uk

christophe

Dear Paul,

thank you for your consideration. I was desolate after the match but then I come here to see "bog off frogs" and I was disappointed more. I wish England and Ireland good luck in the tournament and I do not understand the dislike for France - it is not reciprocated.

May be I will leave the board if this is the most big feeling here.

C.

Wood

Hey, I'm a bit disappointed to see the champions knocked out. This is no place for 'bog off frogs' type comments.

Christophe, mate. Stick around.

Remember guys, France gave us Moebius... And Asterix. :)

I went out with a French woman once. She was my housemate's French lecturer (which was fun) and she was a babe. But that was a long time ago. And this has nothing to do with the thread.

Wake

Personally, I'm a Francophile. I've studied in Poitiers (for a year), speak French (acceptably)and usually go to Var for my summer holidays (ever since I was 4).

Then again, I'm not a great footie fan. The world cup is about the only time I even pay attention to what's going on.

Wake

Tex Hex

Anyhow, if you think that mocking of france was bad, wait till you see what Ive planned for englands demise!

Oh flower o' scotland...

Mk13

Nothing against France at all - Germany, on the other hand...

Fifty

Hey it's football!!

winding up other countries is what it is all about!

Anyway, the French who have played in England recently have not exactly given your country a great rep you know...

Le Beouf (sp?), Anelka, Petit, Vieira...

All moaning about how they are so great, never cheat, never foul, and then being twice as bad as the people they complain about...

Don't worry though Christophe, I don't post here very often, and even when I do I am very tolerant of France in non-footie threads.

In fact, this is the first footie thread I've seen here.