Main Menu

Digital Archives

Started by johnnystress, 04 July, 2002, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

Just heard that the Digital archives issue might be resloved this afternoon! Hope so!

Oddboy

Keep me informed, before I spend a million squidd on eBay trying to get the early progs!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Something Fishy

What news have you had? I've heard nothing since last week.

johnnystress

I got a mail yesterday saying that they were having a meeting with the crowd thats responsible for the f*ck up(!) and that they hoped to get it sorted
In the meantime those of us who are still waiting can expect to receive a graphic novel in the mail as a good will gesture
which is fair enough- and i appreciate it
it has been said  but its the printers fault here and there was never an intention to rip people off.
pain in the arse all the same

Dom

I am writing to apologise for the problems that we have encountered on the digital archives. We had been given assurances that the archives were in production and ready for the consumer by the third party we were working with.

As I am sure you are aware this has not been the case. We have now found out the accurate situation on where we are with the archives. The third party who has been responsible for the production of the archives has finally told us that despite his assurances the product is not finished. We have now spoken to another party who can produce these archives but they have certain issues to solve before the product is ready.

In light of these circumstances we would like to offer those of you who have ordered the Digital Archive a full refund within the next working week and copies of the Rebellion graphic novels as compensation.

We are still working on this project and will offer those of you who have ordered a copy of the Archive a complimentary copy when they are ready.

Yours sincerely,

Dominic Preston
Dominic@rebellion.co.uk

Oddboy

Kinda makes me wish I'd ordered one in the first place, rather than waiting for the problems to get solved.

Better set your phaser to stun.

Wood

It's a well decent thing to do. Nice one.