Main Menu

SUBSCRIPTIONS DELAYS

Started by 2000AD Online, 16 October, 2007, 10:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

If you're a Squaxx eagerly awaiting the arrival of your subscription prog or Meg, I'm afraid you may find that deliveries will be later than usual, following the postal strike. With over a million units of mail sitting in sorting offices around the country, it could take a week or so for things to get back to normal.

Fear not, your comics will get through to you, they just may be a little late. Florix grabundae for your patience.

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG!
THARG

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Funt Solo

Awe!

Tharg cares.

(Aye, I haven't had Tharg's mighty organ shoved into my box for a couple of weeks now.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dan Kelly

Went and bought last weeks from the Comic shop to make sure I can read this weeks, if it arrives before the end of the week...

PITA to be honest

vzzbux

I waited for last weeks so I think I can hold out (only for so long).

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Trout

davidbishop

My Meg and new prog turned up this morning, one day after last week's prog arrived.  

opaque

I got this weeks prog and Meg on time , our posties seem to be delivering new post first. Well after all the junk mail has been delivered anyway!

Pete Wells

Yup, mine too. I was over the moon so no apology necessary Thargy!

SIP

Nothing.....not a bean.....woe is me.

paulvonscott

And me, although as a new subscriber I was expecting some delay anyway.  Waiting for 2 progs, a meg and a t-shirt.

Eck

Gotta wait until the Liverpool depot lads return to work. No sign of that yet. Could be several progs waiting for me some point in the future.

ThryllSeekyr

Well, I got 2000AD, Speical year 2000 Edition.
( You know, the one with the words "The Biggest and Baddest Prog ever.") just yestday in the mail. Practically about a week aor so after ordering it from the back issues shop on thsi site.

Great work fellas.

Just thing for can't say the same for what I had ordered from Mongoose Publishing and Ebay.

WoD

I'm missing one prog...will wait another week...

worldshown

No sign of prog 1558 yet. 1559 arrived on Tuesday followed by the Meg on Wednesday.

SIP

Liverpool posties back to work tomorrow....not entirely confident my backlog will arrive any time soon - if ever.

Fingers crossed.