Main Menu

New GNs listed on Amazon

Started by the styrofoam kid, 22 February, 2008, 02:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

ThryllSeekyr

Ah another 'Slaine the Horned God' reprint. I wonder if I should order another.

mechanix81

Sounds truly sweet. A reprint of The Pit is well overdue.

Although I would also like Eurocrash & a Tor Cyan book (like that'd ever happen!)
Dawn of the first day. 72 hours remain.

Dark Jimbo

A Tor Cyan book (like that'd ever happen!)

Seconded!
@jamesfeistdraws

I, Cosh

CF11, Ace Trucking & Ro-Busters added to the shopping list.

Anyone who hasn't already got The Pit or The (real) VCs should start running towards their local thrill-merchant immediately.

I'd be quite keen to see a Doomsday collection please Tharg.
We never really die.

ThryllSeekyr

Has 'Harry High Twenty ' ever been reprinted as a gn?

ThryllSeekyr

That new 'Slaine Horned God novel'. At a count of two hundred pages ( One hundred pages more than part of the last reprint.) I'm not sure if it's going to be just one , two or three that is being done.

I assume that this might be in two volumes, I guess.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/books/coming_soon.php" target="_blank">This might be in two volumes, I guess.

http://www.2000adonline.com/books/assets/covers/slaine_horned_god.jpg">

IndigoPrime

Horned God runs to 187 pages, and so I'm guessing - although I have no confirmation of this - that the Horned God book advertised on the 2000 AD Books site is the entire run, and that it won't be split.

ThryllSeekyr

Hmm, not that I really need another copy.

radiator

New placeholder covers are up on Amazon for The Pit and The V.C.s. Also, they are now listing the first of the 2009 releases: Shakara: The Assassin and Kingdom: The Promised Land ( both 15 Jan).

Grant Goggans

Gibson's V.C.s cover isn't bad, but it's a shame that the editorial droids in the early 1980s didn't commission any really good pin-ups and covers from the original team that could be used today. Is it possible to commission a new piece from Cam Kennedy, perhaps?

worldshown

Shouldn't Carlos Ezquerra also be listed on the cover of 'The Pit'?

opaque

There could surely be several Future Shocks books as they've been going for so many years (in various guises). I'm certainly someone who has asked for them in the past.

As for ordering off Amazon I gave up on them for 2000ad books a long time ago. Been buying them from FP online for a while as the number of times Amazon said they couldn't get books even though there were available absolutely everywhere else was ridiculous.

In fact I think I'll order some from FOP now. Stickleback and Ace Trucking 1 are up as pre-orders on their website.