Main Menu

Not been here for a while...

Started by Fifty, 17 May, 2009, 08:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fifty

I've never seen the boards looking like this!

I've not posted on 2000ADOnline for several years. I enjoyed it for a while, then the board went through a funny phase just as my life changed massively too, so I stopped coming here. I didn't stop reading my progs though.

Anyway, hello. I never posted much anyway, I don't think, mainly lurked, so I doubt I am remembered.

Richmond Clements

Kerrin

Hello there, welcome back Fifty. I'm relatively new here but I think you'll find it's a pleasant place to frequent these days.

Bouwel

Hi there and welcome :)
Another pretty new person here. I will say that this is the most pleasent board that I now frequent.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Queen Firey-Bou

apologies boys & girls, I too have been woefully absent. Still loving the comic, still not getting enough time to keep up to date with reading it, still lagging years behind with meg but slowly getting through it.

I'll try & get back for Art comps' but summers are manic for me with exhibitions & workshops.

now try to behave in my absence. xx

Devons Daddy

Fifty
welcome back, no matter how long ago it was, its even better here now

BOU   :D  :D  :D
now your icon which is slighlty improved again makes me smile,
i have to have returned,after far too long, ashore once again and wasting my time here at a regular basis.

this site just gets bigger and better and so many wonderful icons and fun threads. life is good here.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Paul faplad Finch

Not been around here for very long myself but it's definitely my favourite way to waste my - now sadly cosiderably increased - free time. Stick around this time and you won't regret it.

And none of that lurking business. Get stuck in.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Kev Levell

I'm reasonably new too - 2000ADonline is my fave forum. I lurked for about three months until I had to get stuck in. I don't post as much as some and what I do post is generally twaddle but I like being part of the friendliest gang on the 'ternet. Welcome back, see you around.

vzzbux

Welcome. I come and go from the board. I have my bouts where I am on just about every day then can be off for months. Happens to us all. It's the old age.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

Welcome back. Will the rest of G-Unit be along later?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

Hello there! From someone who's just one year and a thousand plus posts in, welcome back. It's nice here!

There seem to be equal numbers of new joiners introducing themselves and old regulars returning or de-lurking, which is all good!