Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 03 November, 2014, 10:08:00 AM
Fabulous art but what the exact fuck is Dredd up to jumping  through a window and engaging in fisticuffs?  I take it his actions make some kind of sense in the context of the story.

You can decide for yourself by reading the whole story (apart from the last page) here.

Perhaps shooting people who are victims of a suicide arcade would somewhat defeat the purpose of intervening.

Spikes

My first Rogue Trooper page.
Cheers David!

hippynumber1

It's so hard to choose a favourite Rogue Trooper artist. I think, of all the characters in 2000AD who've had multiple artists, Rogue must be the most blessed!

Skullmo

A great page to start with! Lovely stuff.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Greg M.

Snagged off eBay, a classic Ewins page from 'The Possessed'. For me, no-one drew Judge Anderson's bum as well as Brett.

Skullmo

Really love that page! I was going to go for that one but you got it!

I guess on the bright side I still have my kidney! :D

Dark Jimbo

That certainly is a nice Judge Anderson's bum there!
@jamesfeistdraws

Greg M.

Quote from: Skullmo on 11 November, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

Judging by the glory of your collection, you have no internal organs left at all!

Skullmo

Quote from: Greg M. on 11 November, 2014, 08:32:01 PM
Quote from: Skullmo on 11 November, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

Judging by the glory of your collection, you have no internal organs left at all!

I just have the kidney. That is all. . . :'(

maryanddavid

Ewins was really on fire then, his Anderson and first book of Bad Company are some of my favourite artwork. Great buy.

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Skullmo on 25 September, 2014, 01:43:12 PM

;)

Just noticed this piece. Wow, well done. One of the most iconic (and that's saying something!) 2000AD covers of all time, in my opinion. That really is a gem. Every artist has something....but Ron Smith seriously excellent at crazy / ugly. Fantastic Skullmo.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

hippynumber1

I picked up a nice little haul of original painted pieces from the Edge card series. The first of these is this lovely Steve Sampson Hammerstein...

o1s1n

I had the card of that. Nice to see it a tad bigger! :D

hippynumber1

How about this one? The hillbilly fury of Mean Angel captured perfectly by Steve Sampson!

o1s1n

Excellent! Had that one too. Any more??