Main Menu

Where are YOU?

Started by esoteric ed, 01 April, 2003, 06:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Big Man

I know how you feel Karne, except it's boy racers I hate. Every time I see one drive past, I feel like hauling them out of their car and beating them to a greasy pulp.

5 years ago in february, my youngest sister was being driven through Banffshire by her boyfriend. She was 14 and he was 20 (cradle-snatching prick) at the time. They were going along one of those winding country roads and as they went round a sharp corner and hit another car. The stupid cunt was doing about 70 m.p.h. My sister died in the ambulance on the way to hospital, and he had a punctured lung. My mum and dad were away for the weekend and I was in the house myself when the two policewomen came to the door. Her funeral was on the following Friday, which was my dad's birthday, and she would have been 15 a few days after that.
     Her boyfriend was in court over the accident up for causing death by dangerous driving. He ended up getting found guilty of causing death by careless driving and fined 200 quid and banned for 3 months. The last I heard about him was two years ago. I heard that he was still picking up 14 and 15 year old girls down at Strathclyde Park. he got caught, but I don't know what happened to him. I just hope that one day he gets what he deserves.
"Is there a problem here ?"

Richmond Clements

I don't know what top say to that, Big Man, only that I am really sorry, it is shit.
I knew a girl who got killed in something near the same circumstances, and the shit is still walking, and driving, about the town and she is still dead.