Main Menu

2000AD Dissertation Research

Started by Endjinn, 25 April, 2004, 09:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endjinn

I know I've posted this already, but I didn't put a title on the post so a lot of people might have ignored it.

I know what you're thinking - "lazy student writes piss-poor excuse of a dissertation about comics. How lazy can you get?"

But that's not the cas at all. My provisional working title "Don't Move Creep!: A study of changing adult themes within 2000AD" covers lots of serious media analysis topics, like changing audience demographics, development of mediums, social reflections and a whole host of other stuff that media theorists harp on about. I'm sure you don't need to be bored by anymore.

What I am asking for is to ask if anyone (and preferably, everyone) would mind being interviewed (in as much depth as you like / want / have time to spare) about their perceptions, opinions, and reading habits of 2000AD. This isn't focus group rubbish

I'm interested in opinions of anyone who has ever read 2000AD, whether they've been reading since prog 1 or prog 1385. Age, gender, location do not matter one iota. It can be as anonymous as you like.

Contact me either by pm'ing me, or emailing me at hugh_platt@hotmail.com.

I'm afraid that as a poor student I can't provide any financial incentive, but you do get the warm glow of knowing you've helped me out (and the promise of a beer at this year's Dredd:Con).