Main Menu

Site Maintenance

Started by Cyber-Matt, 12 September, 2006, 08:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

ThryllSeekyr

Jim_Campbell

... And we're in business again. Gawd bless you, Mr Carter, and those unidentified peeps thar have been working on getting the board up and running again.

Heroes, every last one of you!

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

ming

Panic over, then?  The prospect of a few more days cold turkey was horrifying - well done all to get this place back on it's feet!

Tanky

Woohoo!
Nice one Wake!
I've missed you all terribly! :D

ThryllSeekyr

Since last night. It would appaer that most of the links/entries that are listed when I google '2000AD online' are now coming up forbidden/ restricted areas .

Another words the only way I can get to this page is only becuase I still have it downloaded from last night.

robbycox

Thryllseekyr - Wake posted this on the 2000ad review forum
www.2000adonline.com is now giving a 'forbidden' error but you can reach the site at http://mysql.rebellion.co.uk/~twothousand/ and the message board at http://mysql.rebellion.co.uk/~twothousand/...ge=messageindex until it gets sorted.

That's the only i (and id hesitate to guess a fair few others) were able to get as well.
Cheers,
Rob.

robbycox

were able to get HERE as well.

ThryllSeekyr

Oh thanks for that. I do recall reading that bit when I noticed that I could re-access the site yesterday morning.

Now I can't, but I'll just see if that link works for future referance.

the3rdman

so some parts of the site are still down? I can't get to competitioons without a log in (admin?) page coming up. And most of the non message board icon pics are the little white box with cross in corner.

ThryllSeekyr

Yeah, I still can't get the front pages to enlarge any of the covers shown. Neither can I get to a specific Prog number.

ThryllSeekyr

I guess haveing to use the links from another site is a good way to keep dinosaurs out.

deleteme

Now that the domain handlers have stopped faffin' around everything should work as Tharg intended. Sorry for the downtime, but it was a necessary evil, and hopefully the server will be running faster than before.

LARF

Actually it's really, really slow on my machine here - not as fast as it used to be...

LARF

ONLY KIDDING!!!

ha, ha!

It's superfast really!