Main Menu

Reintegration procedure

Started by Mikey, 12 January, 2009, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I thought that seeing as I have resolved to spend more time here, I should do the right thing and politely re insert myself into your conciousness.

Hello all - I'm Mikey and I am catching up on 7 months of paper based thrills and several years of online shenanigans.Anything happen while I was out?

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Bouwel

Hello!
I'm pretty new here so I have no idea, but thanks for the introduction; always nice to kow who you're speaking to.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

satchmo

Yo Mikey! You've missed some good times and some spammy times.
You've missed Django Zoon, speed dating, and a strange entity might ask you about the wisdom of Runescape money and Nike Dunk.

Judge Snoop

Hello Mikey, and thanks for saying hi to me. I'm planning on doing a bit more lurking myself before posting. No idea what you missed here but I bet a Dredd movie does not go into 'production' in 09.

Pete Wells

Nice to have you back Mikey. Hope you've been rigorously de-wormed and had a thorough internal examination before your return!

You've missed lots, Buttonman is now our resident loon who's endevours have to be seen to be believed. There are one or two other nutcases too, I'm sure you'll soon pick those out!

Roger Godpleton

Also we now have a number of Puerto-Rican street gangs round here and you're gonna have to join up with one of them if you want to survive.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

M.I.K.

Aw crap! Not again! Damn Puerto-Rican street gangs clogging up messageboards....

skurvy

Hi Mikey, I'm not new but seem to have gone back into lurking so can I hang on your coat tails and say HELLO to everyone again? I'm back baby.

Peter Wolf

You have to like Spam as theres lots of it here.I mean the internet type NOT the foul substance in cans.

Lotsa DVDz.

I told da gangz ta stop da violenz an drivebyez.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

General ground rules:

1). We are all very bad people. Every word we type is a dagger through the heart of a nerve centre droid. We made Gordon Rennie cry. We made him so upset that he was forced (FORCED) to write a strip mocking comic fans for discussing things about comic on a comic message board.

2). For the sake of you sanity, I suggest you assume that everything Thryllseekyr says is part of an elaborate parody.

3). Bring me sandwiches.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

Trout

Hello again, Mikey! I wish you chocolate cake in everything you do!

- Trout

Gibson Quarter

Looks like the reintegration process is going smoothly. LMK which Puerto Rican gang you join...if it looks tough eneough, I'll probably try and join myself.

GQ

http://www.comicspace.com/gibsonquarter/

satchmo

Some of them have "flick" style knives, I've heard.

LARF