Main Menu

Borag Thunng!

Started by Sidnny, 26 January, 2009, 11:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidnny

Hi.

I have just joined this forum but have been a fan of 2000AD since Prog (or Programme as it was called then) 1.  That was when Dan Dare was my favourite but eventually The Judge took that mantle.

A great comic then which just gone on to get better and better.  No mean feat in a market which has seen the demise of so many of its siplings (RIP).  :(    My only wish is for 2000AD is for it to go on and on (life wouldn't be the same without it).
Reading comics since 1969.  My collections include:  Battle-Action, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy (1964-2012), Eagle (1950), Eagle (1982), Jet, Lion (1964-1974), The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Starblazer, Starlord, Thunder, Valiant and Warrior.

Ignatzmonster

Richmond Clements

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Radbacker

Greetings and hello from the Radback of OZ, just back from a long walk me self and its good to see so many new users.

CU Radbacker

Kerrin

Sidnny

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Much appreciated.  :D
Reading comics since 1969.  My collections include:  Battle-Action, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy (1964-2012), Eagle (1950), Eagle (1982), Jet, Lion (1964-1974), The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Starblazer, Starlord, Thunder, Valiant and Warrior.

Mikey

Well said Sidnny and hello!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Something Fishy

Hoagy

Borag Thunng, earthlet sidnny.

Are you from the Oz capital? Do you like a bit od Jugs Mckenzie?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract