Main Menu

Sale: Graphic Novels - Signed bookplates / Treasury of British Comics

Started by jrdd, 22 May, 2021, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrdd

The shelf clearance continues with a selection of great books from the Treasury of British Comics as well as some signed/bookplate editions...

• Dredd 'Urban Warfare', hb (Rebellion, 2015, 1st Printing) : £20 + £3.20 p&p
       Bookplate 167/250 Signed by Henry Flint
       2012 Dredd movie comics from the Megazine: Top of the World, Ma-Ma; Underbelly; Uprise
  • Judge Dredd Complete Case Files 01, hb (Rebellion, 2015, 1st Printing) : £25 + £3.20 p&p
       Bookplate 184/250 Signed by Carlos Ezquerra
       10th Anniversary edition (colour spreads)
  • Summer Magic, hb (Rebellion, 2017, 1st Printing) : £15 + £3.20 p&p
       Bookplate 164/200 Signed by John Ridgway
  • The Leopard From Lime St., Vol 1, hb (Rebellion, 2017, 1st Printing) : £12 + £3.20 p&p
       Bookplate 56/200
  • The Red Seas, Vol 1, pb (Rebellion, 2007, 1st Printing) : £7 + £2 p&p
       Signed by Ian Edginton.  Features series 1+2 pitches; Steve Yeowell character sketches
  • Angel Fire, pb (Shattered Frames, 2004) : £7 + £2 p&p
       Signed by Chris Blythe, Steve Parkhouse #96
  • The Complete Johnny Future, hb (Rebellion, 2020, 1st Printing) : £10 + £3.20 p&p
  • Ken Reid's Creepy Creations, hb (Rebellion, 2018, 1st Printing) : £10 + £3.20 p&p
  • Misty: Vols 1-3, pb (Rebellion, 2016-18, 1st Printings) : £20 + £3.20 p&p
       1: Moonchild; Four Faces of Eve
       2: The Sentinels; End of the Line
       3: Wolf Girl; Poor Jenny; The Curse of the Wolf; Twin Catastrophes; Wolfsbane
  • Misty: The Jordi Badia Romero Collection, hb (Rebellion, 2019, 1st Printing) : £12 + £3.20 p&p
  • Jinty: Vol 1, pb (Rebellion, 2018, 1st Printing) : £5 + £2 p&p
       Land of No Tears; The Human Zoo
  • Jinty: Fran of the Floods, pb (Rebellion, 2019, 1st Printing) : £5 + £2 p&p

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/WC3izrL

I've listed any defects I'm aware of, but feel free to ask any specific questions on condition, or for additional info / pictures. 

Postage rates are for second-class Royal Mail UK delivery (if you want signed-for delivery add £1).  If you are buying multiple items (from this or my other sales) I'll figure out the adjusted rate when I package them up.

Payment via Paypal 'friends and family'.  If you are local to Cambridge (UK), I'm happy to consider cash-on-collection. 

Finally, if you're sending PMs/emails don't forget to pop a message below first.

Thanks for reading!

sheridan

Are you likely to attend the Eastern Contingent (or is it South-Eastern Contingent?) - the meeting that takes place in Cambridge when things are open?

jrdd

Hi Sheridan,  It's not something I've been aware of before, but sounds interesting - will keep an eye out for any posts...

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: sheridan on 22 May, 2021, 06:16:37 PM
Are you likely to attend the Eastern Contingent (or is it South-Eastern Contingent?) - the meeting that takes place in Cambridge when things are open?

Pah. Call yourselves fans. The Cal Hab contingent have continued with their normal meeting scheduling, lockdown be damned.
Lock up your spoons!

sheridan

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 24 May, 2021, 10:09:00 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 22 May, 2021, 06:16:37 PM

Pah. Call yourselves fans. The Cal Hab contingent have continued with their normal meeting scheduling, lockdown be damned.

The Southern Contingent has continued, albeit virtually.  I've not been to the Cambridge one yet so don't know what they've been up to...

sheridan

p.s. the Cambridge lot are going to be getting together in July.

facebook thing here

Text stuff here for if facebook plays up:
QuoteSATURDAY, JULY 17, 2021 AT 1:30 PM UTC+01
Eastern Contingent Summer Meet Up
The Grain & Hop Store, Cambridge

Price: Free

Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook

We're back! Slaine loves a good get together, it's been 17 months since our last meet up, thanks to Covid, and he definitely thinks that too many.
Join us for some 2000AD and comics chat, over a beverage of your choice, in the centre of Cambridge. It's always a great afternoon of conversation and laughter.

Anthony Garnon

Could I nab Summer Magic? My own HC was lost in a flood...!

jrdd

matty_ae

Tomwe

Just taken delivery of the Jinty books which JRDD had for sale - expertly packaged and in immaculate condition. Thanks John!

jrdd

matty_ae

I got my book this week
Really nicely protected - highly recommended.

jrdd

Quick update on what's still available, some prices reduced:

• Dredd 'Urban Warfare', hb (Rebellion, 2015, 1st Printing) : £18 + £3.20 p&p
       Bookplate 167/250 Signed by Henry Flint
       2012 Dredd movie comics from the Megazine: Top of the World, Ma-Ma; Underbelly; Uprise
  • The Leopard From Lime St., Vol 1, hb (Rebellion, 2017, 1st Printing) : £10 + £3.20 p&p
       Bookplate 56/200
  • The Red Seas, Vol 1, pb (Rebellion, 2007, 1st Printing) : £5 + £2 p&p
       Signed by Ian Edginton.  Features series 1+2 pitches; Steve Yeowell character sketches
  • Angel Fire, pb (Shattered Frames, 2004) : £5 + £2 p&p
       Signed by Chris Blythe, Steve Parkhouse #96
  • The Complete Johnny Future, hb (Rebellion, 2020, 1st Printing) : £8 + £3.20 p&p
  • Ken Reid's Creepy Creations, hb (Rebellion, 2018, 1st Printing) : £8 + £3.20 p&p
  • Misty: Vols 1-3, pb (Rebellion, 2016-18, 1st Printings) : £15 + £3.20 p&p
       1: Moonchild; Four Faces of Eve
       2: The Sentinels; End of the Line
       3: Wolf Girl; Poor Jenny; The Curse of the Wolf; Twin Catastrophes; Wolfsbane
  • Misty: The Jordi Badia Romero Collection, hb (Rebellion, 2019, 1st Printing) : £10 + £3.20 p&p