Main Menu

FAN FILM - DREDD -Sector-13 - info- in production

Started by junox, 24 April, 2013, 04:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junox

COMMANDO FORCES

Can't wait to see some more info. All there is at the moment is the following brief description!

QuoteDredd: Sector 13 is a non-profit fan film set in the Dredd movie universe. It takes place directly before the events of the major motion picture "Dredd 3D" and is being made by fans of the comic and movie.

Judge Dredd is tasked with taking down a terrorist cell in Sector 13 of Mega-City One. The terrorist cell is run by renegade-judge Rico Dredd and Dredd shows no remorse in doing his duty in the city.

Dredd Head

Steve Green

Best of luck to them, good to see Dredd getting attention at long last.

radiator

So how many fan films is that now in various stages of production? 5, 6?

Steve Green

Yeah, at least that - maybe more if you include that producer's short.

dracula1

Sounds great, but can we have a Rogue or Stront' short instead. I'm all Dredded out after two fabulous Judge films last year.

JayzusB.Christ

Bring 'em on, I say.  After 32 years of reading the bastard, I'm still not Dredded out.

Though the Stront and Rogue ones would indeed be nice.  And you never know, that Spanish guy may even fill in the missing bits of his Horned God film sometime.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Steve Green

Quote from: dracula1 on 24 April, 2013, 06:56:29 PM
Sounds great, but can we have a Rogue or Stront' short instead. I'm all Dredded out after two fabulous Judge films last year.

I know the feeling.

But... after the Dredd short, despite it failing to do the box-office, there's obviously still interest there.

klute

Not sure if this fan film has been posted or not so apologies if it has but i have been following this one since it was announced https://www.facebook.com/JudgeDreddCursedEdge?fref=ts

It's nice to see so much interest.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

dracula1

All true chaps, there is definitely still  interest in Dredd on celluloid. If  the film industry won't do it then budding new film making talent will.