Main Menu

Hannibal: TV series

Started by Trout, 12 April, 2013, 03:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

From my feeds on the web, it seems as if this series has been cancelled.

Link Prime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 22 June, 2015, 10:36:52 PM
From my feeds on the web, it seems as if this series has been cancelled.

It's a damn shame.
A very good show, and a strong opening to season 3, I thought (loved the homage to 'Under the Skin' at the very start of this season).
Let's hope it's wrapped up to some satisfaction.

Proteus4

Gutted - but yeah, it's seems hannibals goose is cooked. They would have had difficulty getting the rights to silence of the lambs anyway I reckon, so season 4 would've had to draw blood from another vein.
Dave
My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.

blackmocco

Yep, fucking gutted to hear this. A slow burner, explicit gore ("FROM THE NETWORK THAT BROUGHT YOU 'FRIENDS'") and an eccentric style that was never going to grab the general TV watching populace but man o man, it just kept on rewarding me every time I watched. Loved it. One of my favorite TV shows without a doubt. Maybe it'll find another season on streaming but Fuller's statement seems a little final in wording...

Yeah, they were having trouble acquiring the rights to Starling and Buffalo Bill (Lifetime Channel has apparently been developing their own show centered on Starling) although I would think they were going to retcon everything so much - as they've been doing already - that they could have easily sidestepped the legal issues. Starice Carling, anyone?
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com