Main Menu

new Conan novel & comic series from Titan books

Started by rogue69, 01 November, 2022, 04:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Titan Comics and Heroic Signatures have annouced their new co-publishing venture for Robert E. Howard's  Conan the Barbarian. A new comic series is on the way next year, following on the heals of the first new Conan novel in ten years, to be published by Titan Books, out in December.
New novel Conan: Blood of the Serpent written by New York Times bestselling author S.M. Stirling released in December and will feature Roberto De La Torre's illustration
the brand-new Conan the Barbarian ongoing comic will be written by acclaimed and long-time Conan comic book scribe Jim Zub (Thunderbolts, Uncanny Avengers), and will feature the stunning art of Roberto De La Torre (King-Size Conan, Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D) and colourist José Villarrubia (Promethea, Sweet Tooth, Cuba: My Revolution) due to be released  in July 2023

https://downthetubes.net/titan-comics-reveals-conan-the-barbarian-creative-team-comic-series-debuts-next-year-new-novel-out-in-december/?fbclid=IwAR2yqGhahCaFQzRjJ-SGfGqUcARifL-yEJBfVtRC-OwZDAT7CGg0NfkUvTE

karlos

I have high hopes Titan treat the big fella better than the recent Marvel relaunch/waste of everyone's time!

The Ablaze stuff is awesome, too - please give it a try!