Main Menu

2000ad shop 75 and 50% off!

Started by Proudhuff, 01 December, 2022, 11:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

A sleigh load of stuff on sale at silly prices....

No I don't feel bad I coughed up the full price  :-[
DDT did a job on me

JohnW

Hah! Just found something I didn't have marked down by 75%.
Even with swingeing postal rates outside the UK, I save a few quid.
Who's the smuggest in the land now?
(Now if only I really wanted what I've just ordered.)
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

IndigoPrime

Bit sad Marney the Fox is being offloaded (if that indicates poor sales), but a barg for anyone who still doesn't have a copy, at under a fiver. I see The Beatles Story HC is back too, for less then the price of a Prog. I got Goldtiger in the previous one of these sales. At £6.79, it's well worth a punt. Tons of Treasury stuff in here too.

sintec

Without knowing what's coming in the UCs 3rd extension I'm a little wary of dropping £s here. Most of the things I want seem like possible UC content. I've been stung in the past buying things in Rebellion sales only to end up with a double when it gets included in the UC (Ro-busters, Cradlegrave, Stone Island). Until we've got at least some idea what's making the cut I think I shall play it safe and hold off on further purchases.

Grey M@a

Is anyone having issues with the shop? Since Wednesday I have been trying to buy the Absolom collections and other items and as soon as you try to buy them, it reports to the bank that the order is £0.00 and nothing goes through.

Tried numerous cards, browsers, computers all the same!

broodblik

The best option is  too report it
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Grey M@a

Yeah I was informed to email the subs team to report it. Hoping the sale runs for a week or two as guessing by the time its sorted they won't be on offer anymore

Lorenzo

Yeah, I've had that almost every time I order anything through the shop. It has been like that for months, maybe years. The problem normally resolves itself by repeatedly re-submitting the same payment order, with the same card, until it works! If you use a two step verification thingy, you can see when it has worked as the order value suddenly appears and you get a confirmation. Persistence is the required.