Main Menu

Subscription discount

Started by Trooper McFad, 12 January, 2023, 12:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooper McFad

As this is the first time I have let the prog & Meg subscription auto renew (which it has) should I have been emailed and get a discount code?

It may well have been answered in previous threads but I can't find one.

Any knowledge on this is appreciated

Thanks
Trooper
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Magnetica

No you don't get it emailed to you. It appears in your 2000AD web shop account. It then gets applied when you make a purchase on the web shop.

If you only want to make a small purchase and save it for a more expensive stuff that is being released later in the year, you have to remove it from your basket. You can only use it once in the year, so I save mine for when I'm buying a load of stuff.

Trooper McFad

Thanks for the info much appreciated- I'll do the same and leave it till later to get the discount

Magnetica

One thing that has happen before is the discount didn't show up in my account. I then raised a ticket via the "contact us" part of the webshop and Rebellion storted it out. They are usually pretty good at doing that.

Trooper McFad

Good to know I'll log in and see if it's there waiting for me  now I'm not expecting an email

Proudhuff

Last time I tried to use one it didn't apply to some items... non Rebellion stuff mostly.
DDT did a job on me

BPP

Always annoys me that doesn't apply to webshop exclusive editions. 3rd party stuff I can understand but in-house stuff either give a discount or don't.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Lorenzo

Pretty sure the "exclusive" editions are very limited print runs. There is very little margin on most of these to start with let alone 2000 copies of a variant cover version.