Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Bollocks, I ain't staying up tonight, for a change ::)

ming

Tharg will appear on the Bambaland front page when he's good and ready.  No idea exactly when but it seems likely to be very soon - next day or so?  I hope we get a bit of warning but Ash seems ready to just drop Tharg asap.

As for the initial 'limited' release versus the later versions - no idea what we'll get, but at least the 'Regular' Tharg should be fairly easy to snag, I hope.

I'll do what I can to keep updating here, but as I'm stranded in Washington D.C. with our soon-to-be one year old, I've got other things to take care of!

Anyway, keep your eyes on Bambaland and the 3A forum and make sure you're good to go with a Bambaland account and PayPal (Bambaland accepts PayPal ONLY).

Good luck, folks!

ThryllSeekyr

Those 3A toys ARE made of plastic otherwise they take forever to go through customs.

ming

he will go onsale around 10am UK , LONDON STYLE 20th April

All you need to know, right there.

Good luck, folks!

Teivion

Colin YNWA

Well that's just lovely. I've signed up at Bambaland and await nervously revalation of price... it ain't going to be cheap it it...

Teivion

Its 80 USD?

(£52 earth money)

Not bad- I think that includes shipping, but not sure.
D

The Enigmatic Dr X

DOes this just appear on Bambaland? I've signed up and there's just a white box with nowt in it in the 3A toys section. Am I missing something?
Lock up your spoons!

Teivion

Nope...
It normally just gets updated when the launch goes online.
They have just, in the last 5 mins of me typing, uploaded a Tharg header to the home page of Bambaland store.
Id keep an eye out for an email ,although I dont know how soon the email would go out etc, just thats it on sale at 9AM I believe:
Says 9AM UTC

http://www.bambalandstore.com
80usd, tonight/this morning @ 09:00am UTC
Limited quantity, surprise release. 1 per person.
There will be another Tharg later with different logo, etc..

Jim_Campbell

That plastic cup accessory is just perfect.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Good luck everyone- £52 for his verdant majesty is out of my price bracket just now.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 20 April, 2010, 09:37:03 AM
Good luck everyone- £52 for his verdant majesty is out of my price bracket just now.

Yeah, mine too- although it is still a lot cheaper than I expected it to be.
I only wish I could see something other than the top of Tharg's head on the site- damn this work machine!

ming

Looks awesome, eh?  The price includes shipping, by the way (and you will probably avoid customs charges with 3A).

Good luck all!

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]