Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPP

The main 2000ad / ThreeA guy, Gregory, said Sam 'should be shipping in December'. Yup.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Mardroid

Quote from: BPP on 08 November, 2015, 04:59:37 PM
The main 2000ad / ThreeA guy, Gregory, said Sam 'should be shipping in December'. Yup.

Groovy! (Don't mind me, I've had Evil Dead on my mind lately.)

I am very much looking forward to this.

ming

Quote from: Mikey on 08 November, 2015, 01:27:59 PMAnd no word about Sam yet as far as I know. But at least he's on the way in some shape or form!

From Gregory a few days ago: "Should be shipping in December"

Not holding my breath that 3A'll manage that but good to know Sam's not forgotten.

EDIT: ...and *now* I see BPP's post.  Oh well, that's the info.

Dash Decent

Thanks BPP!

Let's hope it's "shipping in December in time for it to arrive for Christmas".
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

Mardroid

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Dreddzilla

Just got my 2 b&w Judge Death figures from 3A And I love 'em! Can't wait to get the standard release from BBTS.  :thumbsup:
And I was worried about the condition of the cards as i've heard some horror stories about mangled cardbacks, but they arrived nicely. I'd say the cards are C-8's and the bubble on one is 10 and one 8 due to some stress on the package.

Atreides

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 10 November, 2015, 01:19:55 AM
Just got my 2 b&w Judge Death figures from 3A And I love 'em! Can't wait to get the standard release from BBTS.  :thumbsup:
And I was worried about the condition of the cards as i've heard some horror stories about mangled cardbacks, but they arrived nicely. I'd say the cards are C-8's and the bubble on one is 10 and one 8 due to some stress on the package.

Nice! Still waiting for my two, last update on the tracking was Guangzhou, CHINA. That was on 30th oct...
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Atreides on 10 November, 2015, 08:47:51 AM
Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 10 November, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

Nice! Still waiting for my two, last update on the tracking was Guangzhou, CHINA. That was on 30th oct...
I really like the think cardstock they use for the figure, it's got a weight to it and not something that will bend real easy.

ming

From the 3A email newsletter:

JUDGE DREDD
2000AD
1/12th Scale Collectible Series

It is judgement time for 3A. The highly anticipated release of the toughest law-man of them all – Judge Dredd. Judge, jury, and executioner in 1/12th Scale. He is the law! 3A's Judge Dredd has been meticulously sculpted and rendered; drawing design influences from quintessential artists Carlos Ezquerra, Brian Bolland, and Mike McMahon. Complete with faux-leather tailored outfit, sculpted iconic armor, and equipped with vintage Lawgiver Mk1, the modern Mk2, and the brutal Daystick; Dredd comes poised to dispense justice with extreme prejudice. Dredd includes interchangeable hands to grip weapons, open hands to wallop creeps, and clenched fists for perps to gaze into.

The Lawmaster is a Judge's best defense on the violent streets of Mega-City One. The 3A Modified Mk1 comes armed with Mike McMahon styled Bike Cannons to take down creeps and blaze a trail across the Cursed Earth. The Lawmaster features a vintage silhouette, LED Illuminated lights, rubberized soft vinyl tires, and is able to fit 1/12th Scale Collectible Figures. A classic approach to one of the most iconic vehicles in comics history, blending in all the detail and weathering 3A are known for.

1/12th Scale Collectible Series JUDGE DREDD - USD $65
1/12th Scale Collectible Series LAWMASTER MK1 - USD $120
1/12th Scale Collectible Series JUDGE DREDD AND LAWMASTER Mk1 SET - USD $160
Bambaland Exclusive 1/12th Scale Collectible Series Classic Comic Book Edition JUDGE DREDD - USD $65
Bambaland Exclusive 1/12th Scale Collectible Series Classic Comic Book Edition SET - USD $160

:)

Excited?  You should be.

Atreides

I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mardroid

Yeah I got that email this morning. (I wrote a post too only to fine the site was down for maintenance. Heh.) Look great don't they?

Small quibble: no boot knife!

But my Marvel Legends version can donate his. His fault for wearing the wrong coloured elbow pads!*

There were  a couple of other pictures in the email too that loom fantastic.

*I doubt I'll mix accessories really. Curiously the ML version didn't come with  daystick.

COMMANDO FORCES

09:00 Hong Kong time is when they go online, which is 01:00 UK time.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Mardroid on 10 November, 2015, 03:06:24 PM

Small quibble: no boot knife!

Well, we probably shouldn't be complaining too much, i'm just happy we get our choice of Lawgiver for our figure. :lol:
We just have to understand this figure isn't intended to compete with the mezco release it's supposed to be a certain artistic representation of our hero and I can live with that.

Really happy the figure appears to have socket ankles and wrists instead of the swivel joints on the proto as well as Dredd's iconic vizor 'bolts' after not seeing them on the prototype I got kinda worried there.