Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTooN

Quote from: teckno viking on 11 May, 2016, 01:55:31 PM
An extension to the homestead TheTooN?
That or a scratch built PROWLER TANK hanging from the ceiling (could hold Lawmasters and Judges)?

I struggle to scratch my arse never mind scratch build something dude :P

Need to make a tough decision about the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection. I love it to bits but just dont have room left for new buys. No-where to put 3A/Mezco Lawmasters let alone the PCS one. Not ordered a new statue since middle of last year. Missus grumbling that its looking naff cos its so busy on the opposite side of the room with 3A/Mezco and the other odds and ends. These bookcases were bought for the CMFC as the plinths fit perfectly. Not much use for statues tho and its far too crowded up there now.

I could box the CMFC up and store them but honestly I dont think they would come back out again. Especially if 3A have success and decent runs in 1/6th AND 1/12th. Maybe better to find them new homes and owners. I wouldnt miss having to dust the little buggers again !

Dandontdare

move the missus out - hey presto! Plenty of room!  ;)

TheTooN

Mardroid

Quote from: inkymonkey on 11 May, 2016, 03:05:35 AM
Word from Gregory at 3A this morning...

"Finalizing some details on 1/6th Dredd...

1/12th Giant, Alpha, Satanus, Rojaws, Vintage Blue Dredd with Lawmaster this summer."

Well, we can take the timing with a grain of salt - but that sounds pretty ambitious. And very cool, if it all happens..!

Never thought Satanus would happen, I have to admit!

Great news! I've wanted one of those, being an owner of the 1/12 Mongrol, but I'd given up on a Ro-Jaws that size.

Also looking forward to Alpha. And I'm curious of their take on 'vintage Dredd'. Curvy eye bits?* Or just reconfigured blue?

*I know all the proper terminology, me....

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Mardroid on 11 May, 2016, 10:21:41 PM

Great And I'm curious of their take on 'vintage Dredd'. Curvy eye bits?* Or just reconfigured blue?

Just the Black Uniform done in Blue. No new material aside from the Lawrod.

Mardroid

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 12 May, 2016, 10:11:10 AM
Quote from: Mardroid on 11 May, 2016, 10:21:41 PM

Great And I'm curious of their take on 'vintage Dredd'. Curvy eye bits?* Or just reconfigured blue?

Hmm. Thanks. Is it sad that I'm still tempted?

Just the Black Uniform done in Blue. No new material aside from the Lawrod.

teckno viking

Well Greg has stated All on track for Dredd/Lawmaster in June. So Happy Days ahead :D

Mardroid

Sorry, looks like I messed up the quotes in my previous post...

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: inkymonkey on 11 May, 2016, 03:05:35 AM
1/12th Giant, Alpha, Satanus, Rojaws, Vintage Blue Dredd with Lawmaster this summer."

Well, still no mention of Hammerstein is a bit of a bummer - I need that figure in my life!

That's tempered by Ro-Jaws (finally!) and Satanus. I can't really believe that he's happening, especially not this soon. Where in Christ's name am I going to put him?!
@jamesfeistdraws

teckno viking

Silly question But Have THREEA defiantly said it is the T Rex and Not the man turned humanoid TRex???

Long time since read that story but he did take or called the same name too, was he not?

Steve Green

I'm sure it's Satanus and not Rex Peters.

TheTooN

I remember seeing a pic of a 3A staffers desk with a 3 toed Dinosaur in one corner. I seem to think thats what started the whole discussion off about who it would be.

Classic blue Dredd via Gregory. Looks ace ! I should probably order a couple of spare Dredd's cos I'm gonna pose the hell out of it and it'll be knackered after a month or so like poor Death.

Dandontdare

Quote from: teckno viking on 12 May, 2016, 11:22:15 AM
Well Greg has stated All on track for Dredd/Lawmaster in June. So Happy Days ahead :D

* begins Happy Dance *

Banners

SIP

Stumbled across Sam slade in world's apart in Liverpool today. .....had absolutely no intention of ever buying this figure but just couldn't pass it by in person so bought it.
So many quality issues, really not worth the money......BUT love the figure anyway,  no idea why!  Joints are terrible,  paint job is terrible,  but it's kind of cool regardless. Can't really explain it.  They also had the mezco Lawmaster in, that was completely gorgeous. Will get the black one as soon as it arrives.