Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 19 August, 2016, 02:26:15 PM
How is the uniform degrading?

Have you seen how tight some of those lady Judges wear it?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

Quote from: Dash Decent on 19 August, 2016, 02:59:54 PM
Have you seen how tight some of those lady Judges wear it?

Interesting point, wonder how they'll do Hershey ! I bought Mezco's SDCC Cap with the Lawmaster and they have done an amazing job with the uniform. Skin tight but still offers fantastic articulation. Take note 3A ;)

How is the uniform degrading? You mean the faux fabric or the plastic bits?

Just the uniform itself, bar the belt the plastic bits n bobs are still spot on.

Overuse I guess, its just looking pretty tired now, worst around the waist where the belt snapped off and left a big hole. It also has fine dust around some seams which Gregory said was probably the paint weathering rubbing off.

I dont treat them roughly but I pushed the artic too far, Death was the first figure I'd bought from 3A and I posed it like I did Mezco Dredd, It didnt like it. Early design tho and I'm sure Dredd onwards the quality will improve. Might be too late for the other Dark Judges but I'll treat those ones with kid gloves.

COMMANDO FORCES

I've finally had the time to pick up the Black & White Lawmaster SDCC set up from customs. What a torturous few days. Just looking at the brown box before I open it and savour the contents.

SIP

That mezco cap looks great. Mezco are leading the way for me with their 1/12 figures. The punisher figures they are releasing look fantastic and I'm very tempted by the kirk and spock. Currently wasting my money on 1/6 figures though having blown over £300 on an indiana jones (my pride and joy) and I'm waiting on force awakens Rey and an art figures Riddick. Next up, sideshow Snake Plissken then I can get back to the lovely mezco figures.

COMMANDO FORCES

The main thing is that it all works HUZZAH!

I shall be doing a happy video sometime on Monday, probably with all three battling each other for awesomeness :D

Dreddzilla

Quote from: TheTooN on 19 August, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

How is the uniform degrading? You mean the faux fabric or the plastic bits?

Just the uniform itself, bar the belt the plastic bits n bobs are still spot on.

Overuse I guess, its just looking pretty tired now, worst around the waist where the belt snapped off and left a big hole. It also has fine dust around some seams which Gregory said was probably the paint weathering rubbing off.

I dont treat them roughly but I pushed the artic too far, Death was the first figure I'd bought from 3A and I posed it like I did Mezco Dredd, It didnt like it. Early design tho and I'm sure Dredd onwards the quality will improve. Might be too late for the other Dark Judges but I'll treat those ones with kid gloves.
DROKK! That dose not inspire confidence in me for future releases. I think I'm just gonna have to face facts that these 3A figures are not going to be of the same quality as MEZCO's.  :'(

Unless of course the long delays are in an effort to improve the overall quality of the upcoming Dredd and co releases, but (call me a killjoy) I doubt it.

SIP

At this point it's the quality issues that make the 1/6 dredd a no for me. Considering the jumpsuit on the tharg figure appears to be decaying with age and the quality issues with death......it's hard to drop £200 on something that just might not last that long.

COMMANDO FORCES

My Tharg is okay, he's crap but he's okay.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 August, 2016, 07:07:42 PM
My Tharg is okay, he's crap but he's okay.
He's crap, but okay? Isn't that contradictory?  :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

He's not a very good figure but he hasn't fallen apart yet. Then again, he only comes out of his box for funny photos ;)

dweezil2

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 August, 2016, 07:13:39 PM
He's not a very good figure but he hasn't fallen apart yet. Then again, he only comes out of his box for funny photos ;)

Don't lie JB, you take him to bed with you!!!!! :D
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

COMMANDO FORCES

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: SIP on 19 August, 2016, 06:56:15 PM
Considering the jumpsuit on the tharg figure appears to be decaying with age and the quality issues with death......it's hard to drop £200 on something that just might not last that long.

Sculpted clothes for me, every time!
@jamesfeistdraws

Grugz

yep , I find "soft goods" a pain, unless they need to be like capes ,the recent tatooine luke they released was awful .....having said that I still want the 3a and the mezco....its a sickness I tells ya.

and also john, whaddya mean " funny photos" ? we need to see some unless they're the sort thrill seeker might have liked in that case better not...
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

SIP

Ha, the recent new hope luke brought my black series collecting to an abrupt halt. That was hasbro just taking the p#ss. I wasn't about to give them £22 for that thing.

They then went and previewed a whole bunch of figures that looked great. Curse them.

Soft goods can be perfectly fine, they just need to use quality materials. The "pleather" gets me nervous on the 1/6 dredd.