Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ted5536

Very excited to see 1/6th Dredd, the delays in the 1/12th stuff is to bad, but the product they put out is usually fantastic and well worth the wait. I really would like to see Johnny, Slaine, or Rogue next.

Pete Wells

Over on the ThreeA Legion group on Facebook, Gregory has stated that 1/6 Anderson is next! Cor!

COMMANDO FORCES

Dreddzilla

Mardroid

I hope they do a smaller Anderson too, at some point. I actually thought she was coming in that range.

dweezil2

It would be a bit odd to have Dredd and all the Dark Judges in 1/12 and not Anderson!

I'm sure she's due a release at some point, if the rest of the series sell well.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dreddzilla

Quote from: dweezil2 on 03 September, 2016, 01:54:11 AM
It would be a bit odd to have Dredd and all the Dark Judges in 1/12 and not Anderson!

I'm sure she's due a release at some point, if the rest of the series sell well.
Dredd and Fear better be at least on par with mezco's then because if they ain't I'm not sinking any more cash into the series.

TheTooN

I'm desperate for 3A's to be good because I want to be buying these for years. If its a fail the lines on its arse and we likely wont see Rogue, Alpha, Slaine etc. I have high hopes for Dredd but I'll be pleasantly surprised if its a match in terms of durability. I've spent hours and hours messing around with the Mezco's and never had a problem with any of them, built like a tank.

I cant remember if Gregory said Fear was a new body or re-use of Death. I'm not expecting the earth from Fear if I'm honest, so long as he looks good I'll be happy, stick him on the shelf and leave him alone.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Mardroid on 03 September, 2016, 01:31:26 AM
I hope they do a smaller Anderson too, at some point. I actually thought she was coming in that range.

These facial sculpts can be misleading, she's probably just having a psi-flash

BPP

Back when they relaunched the range (after the license fiasco) they talked about 6 figures coming - Dredd, Death, Anderson, Hammerstein, Rogue and another (sov judge?). I don't think it was Sam but Sam duly appeared. All that chat seems to have ceased, they clearly have hit a wall with Hammerstein because they've been working on him for 3 years and there is no mention thesedays. The dark judges as a thing seemed to spiral as soon as Death went on sale - imagine that was a sign of good numbers and they had the uniforms already sorted to a degree. Since then we're all over the shop with Gronk n Fish, Mongrol (RMX) coming out of nowhere and names like Giant and Alpha being mentioned as close.

To me they are great 2000AD items and Greg does an admirable job on limited resources but i'd agree that some of their decisions are a tad strange. Dredd 1/6 before sending out the 1/12 of a year ago is simply wrong. They need to get Dredd 1/12 out the door yesterday and then people will be a lot happier and confident in their investments.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

ming

I seem to remember Nemesis being touted as one of the characters in the first wave of 1/12 figures?  Could be a really great choice but I imagine it's a pain in the arse to get him to stand up properly...

COMMANDO FORCES

Not if he stays in the display packet ;)

Mardroid

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 September, 2016, 10:36:09 AM

These facial sculpts can be misleading, she's probably just having a psi-flash

Heh. Dirty boy. I'll admit the other meaning of that word occurred to me shortly after I typed that post but I let it be feeling guilty that I just had a dirty mind. Glad I'm not alone.

Atreides

I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Steve Green

Quote from: ming on 05 September, 2016, 02:03:24 PM
I seem to remember Nemesis being touted as one of the characters in the first wave of 1/12 figures?  Could be a really great choice but I imagine it's a pain in the arse to get him to stand up properly...

I guess they could have a rigid cloak, then part of that would be able to act as a third leg.