Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Here's hoping they bloody do. We have waited long enough and now been enticed to the 1/6th version too.

Fear and Dredd/Lawmaster and then shortly after Mortis is how I am led to believe by various store release dates.

So Hopefully 1-2 months of Feeling like Big Kids and Getting these and Playing with them YAY
2 Lawmasters and 3 Dredd's. More custom work ahead.
Fear and then Mortis coming to help their Brother in the continual job of Judging the Living.

Hopefully HAPPY DAYS indeed for Oct/Nov :D

Atreides

I hope they will deliver! Need some enjoyment and fun now! Darkness comes... Winter is coming!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

ming

Spotted by Burdis and his bionic peepers...

:o

dweezil2

My 'happy stick' is happy!!!!   :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Andy_Lee

I've gone for the 10% now, regret later option.

moly

Just paid import tax on the PCS god that hurt won't be ordering from them again that's £230 for tax and postage

COMMANDO FORCES

Dreddzilla

Quote from: moly on 03 October, 2016, 06:33:00 PM
Just paid import tax on the PCS god that hurt won't be ordering from them again that's £230 for tax and postage
DROKK!  :o

Atreides

Quote from: moly on 03 October, 2016, 06:33:00 PM

Ouch...  :o
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TheTooN

Why they ship them from the factory in China, to the US, and then back out to customers around the world is beyond me. $130 is a joke, Sideshow direct from the US was $50 on the same box size/weight this time last year. Did you receive a letter from Fedex moly ? My emails saying delivery by 6pm tomorrow but not had my ransom note yet.

I got the statue first last time and the ransom followed a couple days later. Death and taxes folks :(

teckno viking

Alas as more UK places pull away from imports (Weak pound) this is going to Hit us harder as the individual I think.

I honestly think however as been dealing with US/Japan imports for decades and my wifes displeasure LOL
I still think it can be very much hit n miss and tbh even hot with customs would still be cheaper than a UK retailer.My Mezco Lawmaster perfect case in point. With shipping and customs still Just barely over £100. No UK retailer does the £100 mark.

moly

Hi thetoon had the tax demand first, hopefully get it tomorrow if they have released it from customs

moly

Just called FedEx and my PCs is due for delivery tomorrow at my works address just hope I can fit it in my car

Leigh S

That Stront helmet looks familiar, and I don't just mean because it looks a like Stront helmet! Seems very close to the Fan film version (I should know, having just painted a second mini version!).  Did you have any input, Steve Green?

TheTooN

Quote from: moly on 04 October, 2016, 06:54:37 PM
Just called FedEx and my PCs is due for delivery tomorrow at my works address just hope I can fit it in my car

Should go on the front passenger seat with a bit of jiggery pokery, fingers crossed for ya mate.

I assume my ransom will follow like last time, until then, I live in hope;)