Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: TheTooN on 10 November, 2016, 04:45:09 PM

What's the band around Dredd's left boot?  I can only think it's the belt holding on his knife scabbard but it looks a bit strange.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Atreides

It seems like its a small pouch attached to the boot.

I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TheTooN

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 11 November, 2016, 08:04:12 AM
Any word on the Lawmaster yet?

Site still says late Oct/early Nov for Dredd and bike + Fear.

I hope Gregory hasnt given up on us over the flak, Gar (Admin on Legion Forum) just posted this pic from Ashleys Insta. Packaged single 1:12th Dredd in the background. Cant be long now.

Atreides

Looking good~~
Cant wait to hold it in my hands~~

And thinking... should i open it... should i not... :think:
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Atreides on 11 November, 2016, 09:26:07 AM
It seems like its a small pouch attached to the boot.

Thanks Atreides.  That photo though... talk about the long arm of the law!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: TheTooN on 11 November, 2016, 09:36:08 AM
Packaged single 1:12th Dredd in the background.

Very reminiscent of Anderson encased in Boing(TM)!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

SIP

The figure is going to be great, I'm sure of it! Let's just how it gets issued soon.

shaolin_monkey

Hmm. At what point in the month does it become not-early November? 15th?

teckno viking

Well if we go by BPP's comment that Ashley being in Australia never gets the figures Early. I canonly presume (yeah again pospsibly wrong) they are ready and shiping as he has DREDD carded on his desk?

Or does the man behind ThreeA actually see the products earlier than release as I would presume most would.

Hoping for a Jar Jazz figure but we'll drokkin see when stripped down to the bare bones once here.

By Jovis hopefully a winner.  As mixed reviews on Death (Mine is Awesome) I have heard. Sam SLade is great and yes a lot do not like the feet/boots with none articulation but that was how ThreeA did the boots with all their ranges. Again not a biggie as it can be customised to be working ankle rockers if willing to put the the time in.

BPP

HI TV, can you point me to where i said that?

what i DO know is that a few years ago it was certainly 3A policy that he had to sign off on the final packaged product before they shipped. Its his call whether it goes out or needs reworked. that appliees to all ThreeA goods. whether this is still the case ive no idea.

one might suppose that as hes in reciept of a Dredd in Packaging its ready to roll, however one might also postulate that that Dredd in the picture  was from the packaging error Dredd batch and he caught the problem. we have no idea.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Dash Decent

Quote from: teckno viking on 11 November, 2016, 04:14:28 PM
Hoping for a Jar Jazz figure

I know that's meant to be 'zarjaz' but I did a double-take at first when I thought you wanted a Jar-Jar figure.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

jacob g

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 11 November, 2016, 04:01:17 PM
Hmm. At what point in the month does it become not-early November? 15th?

Just saw it on FB:

"Judge Dredd and Lawmaster will be shipping out mid-November. Mortis and Fear will be shipping out later. We'll have updates soon. Thank you for your patience"
margaritas ante porcos

TheTooN

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 November, 2016, 12:49:26 PM

I stared and stared at that pic trying to work out what part looked off, wrists look a little too long maybe ? Possibly to get him to hold the handlebars on the bike easier ? its usually a pain on figures with bikes I've bought over the years. Maybe the new taller body will do the job and the wrists will be shorter.

Who knows, I just cant wait to finally see them in the flesh. Hopefully they tick all the right boxes, we are happy Earthlets and 3A can put Judge Giant, Ro Jaws and Alpha up.  :D

BPP

Quote from: TheTooN on 12 November, 2016, 09:52:22 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 November, 2016, 12:49:26 PM

I stared and stared at that pic trying to work out what part looked off, wrists look a little too long maybe ? Possibly to get him to hold the handlebars on the bike easier ? its usually a pain on figures with bikes I've bought over the years. Maybe the new taller body will do the job and the wrists will be shorter.

Who knows, I just cant wait to finally see them in the flesh. Hopefully they tick all the right boxes, we are happy Earthlets and 3A can put Judge Giant, Ro Jaws and Alpha up.  :D

Isn't that the original sales promo pic that Gregory stated had 'too long forearms' due to an overlong arm glove? If so they stated at time of sake that the final products arms wouldn't have that issue.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

TheTooN

I'm not familiar with that pic tbh BPP, I didnt start following the line until Sam and Death had been and gone from Bamba so must have missed a lot. Good to hear its already been highlighted and sorted.

Do you remember anything said about the origins of the band around the left boot ?