teckno viking

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

jacob g

Shipping news
Please Note:
Arrival times will vary depending on your location and courier.
This is an incomplete listing. The shipping schedule is subject to change and often will.
Items not listed are pending new estimates from the factory.
Order Status from Bambaland.com will always say "Pending" even after an item has shipped.
Thank you all for your patience and support!

UPDATE 11.24.2016
SHIPPED/NOW SHIPPING
GALA MILK | K BEAR
WWR | ROHO Alberto LTD
TQ | Rice Cream TQ
2000AD | LAWMASTER MK1
2000AD | JUDGE DREDD
2000AD | JUDGE DREDD WITH LAWMASTER BOX SET
2000AD | JUDGE DREDD CLASSIC COMIC BOOK EDITION BAMBALAND EXCLUSIVE
2000AD | JUDGE DREDD WITH LAWMASTER CLASSIC COMIC EDITION BOX SET
margaritas ante porcos

Albion

And....

SHIPPING IN DECEMBER

2000AD | JUDGE FEAR
2000AD | JUDGE MORTIS

Hopefully without any more delays.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

teckno viking

Here's Hoping as My Death as asked a few times for his Brothers or even Kraken. I want to do a few more Judges before I custom a One handed Kraken LOL

As need to see which has the better figure for DREDD (Mezco or ThreeA) and which is the better chin or am I going custom.

lincnash

Quote from: Albion on 23 November, 2016, 09:01:41 AM

SHIPPING IN DECEMBER

2000AD | JUDGE FEAR
2000AD | JUDGE MORTIS

My Death made a "....bbbrrrroooottthhhhheeerrrrrssssss......" sound from the pack when he saw this.
Didn't know 3A did sound chip figures.
:lol:

teckno viking

Is it commonplace when buying from Bamberland that your order does not show up when you click on it?

Had to resort to using an old email with relevant info and confirmation they took the money too.

I know why i buy 3A second hand now lol  It's in Hand, Photos on demand and shipping is swift with tracking!

ted5536

I have no problem pulling up any order I have placed with them, I can even still see an order from 2013.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dandontdare

BPP

Quote from: teckno viking on 23 November, 2016, 06:57:18 PM
Is it commonplace when buying from Bamberland that your order does not show up when you click on it?

Had to resort to using an old email with relevant info and confirmation they took the money too.

I know why i buy 3A second hand now lol  It's in Hand, Photos on demand and shipping is swift with tracking!

In Bamba 'order history' the default is to show 'last 3  months' - so Dredd wont show. Simply use the options button on the same page to change the results date to the period when you bought the item. Much the same as you have to do in Amazon.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

teckno viking

Thanks BPP But Nope nothing still shows :/

However Bamberland did reply and all is good "phew". Dredd is the first time with them, not sure if I will use again due to the angst LOL

They also stated in the email

"Dear Customer:

The Judge Dredd will be shipped out soon, and your order was existing in our shipping list.
We will inform you the tracking number once available.
Best Wishes
3A CS"

So it's "SOON"!

I May actually get my Birthday present 2015 in time for my Birthday 2016 (December) IF i am lucky LOL

TheTooN

Ta for that link Dreddzilla, nice to get a glimpse of one.  "Ohhhh....Shiny !"

Some mixed impressions from those pics, cant say more until I get one in hand and have a play.

teckno viking

YAY finally some Production Photos.

As the prototype an immediate Yes.
You can see the new build body and looking good. Doesnt look as gangly as the prototype new bodies did posed at a toy fair.
Big questions of course will be answered once in hand.

Though I though Bamberland orders first? Or is this just due to location so Asia first?