Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincnash

Quote from: teckno viking on 24 November, 2016, 09:00:51 AM
Dredd is the first time with them, not sure if I will use again due to the angst LOL

I experienced the 3A angst with the release of Death.
Pay in FEB, promised release passes, no/slow delay updates.
General 3A email gives heaps of updates for Robots and S/M figures.
Actually in-hand Mid-Q4, then C.S. tracking email received 3 days later !.
The "Retro-style" packaging, s'okay but a "3A-style" box would be my preference.
Elected to wait for Production pic's and Reviews for Dredd/Lawmaster.

Thanks for sharing the ebay link Dreddzilla.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 24 November, 2016, 09:45:45 AM
Our first look at the finished product. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3A-ThreeA-1-12-2000-AD-Judge-Dredd-Figure-Set-Now-3A279A-/391631199960?hash=item5b2f09ded8:g:O-IAAOSwux5YNVQT

Thanks Dreddzilla.  The arms look better.  The chest seems fuller, which may or may not be an improvement (looks a bit barrel-chested).  He still looks like a man who can't remember where he left his false teeth though.  However, hopefully it will look better "in person"!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

inkymonkey

Quote from: teckno viking on 24 November, 2016, 07:47:18 PM
Though I though Bamberland orders first? Or is this just due to location so Asia first?

Given they're in Hong Kong, they're literally just around the block from 3A, so probably that.

And with the increase in price, maybe they ordered through Bambaland themsleves..? Stranger things have happened.

Anyway, who cares? The figures are being shipped and that's good news. Looking forward to seeing how it turned out...

teckno viking

Quote from: inkymonkey on 25 November, 2016, 05:13:16 AM
Quote from: teckno viking on 24 November, 2016, 07:47:18 PM
Though I though Bamberland orders first? Or is this just due to location so Asia first?

Given they're in Hong Kong, they're literally just around the block from 3A, so probably that.

And with the increase in price, maybe they ordered through Bambaland themsleves..? Stranger things have happened.

Anyway, who cares? The figures are being shipped and that's good news. Looking forward to seeing how it turned out...

Very true point.
Indeed hopefully shortly we will all be the proud owners soon :D  Just in time for my Birthday in Dec YAY.

teckno viking

Quote from: Misanthrope on 25 November, 2016, 02:35:13 AM
They also have the lawmaster.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/3A-ThreeA-1-12-2000-AD-Judge-Dredd-Lawmaster-MK1-Set-Now-3A279C-/391631205738?_trkparms=aid%253D222007%2526algo%253DSIC.MBE%2526ao%253D1%2526asc%253D20150519202348%2526meid%253D479b85f4384d45d4851de759d7a1b375%2526pid%253D100408%2526rk%253D2%2526rkt%253D2%2526sd%253D351915062734&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

The Lawmaster looks good though wait till in hand.
The figure on the Lawmaster looks like a FIGMA Blank figure. If so Lawmaster looks Great with him. The problem is the FIGMA figure is smaller than the standard 3A body (Sam Slade et al) & we know Dredd is the new Taller 3A figure.
Or is this the first view of the taller 3A figure heavily copied from FIGMA?

Dreddzilla

Really like what I'm seeing here. 

teckno viking

I know right.

I have asked the chap on SSF if they could take a photo with lights on, so we will see.

Great photos and Cannot wait for mine.

See if ThreeA had just shown these a month or so ago, Been a HAPPY CHAP as the Initial Excitement I had when they showed the prototype has been reignited with these images.

Dandontdare

I got an email today from "Chris" - just asking to confirm that my address was indeed a UK one (as he acknowledged it clearly looked like) because somehow the country field was showing as Australia!

All sorted though and encouraging to think that someone is actually ready to post this to me! Happy Anniversary!  :D

Dash Decent

That blue uniform looks great, Dredzilla.  Is it one of the variants?  It looks even better than the pictures of Dredd dressed in black.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Dash Decent on 25 November, 2016, 11:07:26 PM
That blue uniform looks great, Dredzilla.  Is it one of the variants?  It looks even better than the pictures of Dredd dressed in black.

That is the black one, I believe. It's the old black/blue thing that can happen under a certain lighting condition.

shaolin_monkey

It's exactly a year today since I put my order in.

What do you reckon - in our hands by Xmas?

Mikey

I'd say yes Shaolin - I'm presuming those pics are from an Asian or Australian buyer who get the stuff in hand first. Looks drokkin superb!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

SIP

I'm wondering if he'll actually be able to sit properly on that bike......

dweezil2

Where we expecting tracking info by now?
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo