Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

We Are But my first time dealing with Bambaland. However general concensious is they tend to let you know Tracking details AFTER you have the item in hand LOL

Guess we now spend the next few weeks getting excited if packages arrive LOL

@SIP, Yeah Noticed that too. Prototypes did not sit properly and this in hand shot does not appear capable either.  Hopefully Just Bad figure posing!

Mikey

I'm sure this has been said before, but if you want your tracking details you can email 3A CS and they'll let you know.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Banners

lincnash

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 24 November, 2016, 09:45:45 AM
Our first look at the finished product. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3A-ThreeA-1-12-2000-AD-Judge-Dredd-Figure-Set-Now-3A279A-/391631199960?hash=item5b2f09ded8:g:O-IAAOSwux5YNVQT

Sold for $94.99 US Shipping inc. !!!!!  :o

Gotta love 3A Market Strategy.
Pre-order (Raise funds for Production) with us at $65 Shipping inc.
We only show a few pre-production shots of figure.
No real idea of a final product/package/accessories.
If we don't have your early commitment, hooboy !
Drop a kidney online with re-sellers and evil auction sites.

The seller "7TOYS7" is probably the Forklift Driver at the 3A Factory.  :lol:

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

lincnash

Quote from: Banners on 26 November, 2016, 08:30:00 PM
They should email us!

Comes up to a week after Dredd is on your shelf.  :lol:

You would assume from the inter-mah-nets that shipping is under way.
Nothing Official for you guys sucks.
A customer chasing Customer Service for news seems wrong.

I'm bummed about being bumped for a more popular character.
Paid pre-order for Mortis, skipped Dredd/Lawmaster, then pre-ordered Fear through 3A.
Felt a little burned with Death so didn't commit to the unknown of Dredd/Lawmaster.
I thought Mortis and Fear's bodies are using Death's as the base, so guessed at what I will get.
Dredd body v1.0 scrapped, I assume due to fan feedback.
When release date passes, much internet griping over 3A normal M.O. with Dredd v2.0 release.
Then a "packaging error" delay through Official News (production mistake due to rushing to release ?).
Now no Official release news on Dredd, just 'net leaks and ebay ads.
All the while Mortis and Fear listed as "delay - Ship DEC." at the bottom of Official 3a emails.
Would have made sense to swap out Death's head and accessories to Mortis + Fear items.
Add in the redundant 2nd pair of hands (but good Trap) and enclose the bubble.
Ship them out and keep some paid for customers happy.
Allowing some breathing space to get totally sorted on Dredd v2.0.

COMMANDO FORCES

Dreddzilla

James Stacey

Just in time for the big sell off CF ? :(

teckno viking

Here's hoping people may start receiving them this week or next?? 

The ebay and person who posted those in hand (never posted again) over on ssf. Never got back with lights on photps.

It's all about in hand now and hopefully finally we will have them. I am hoping my Birthday week 6th Dec) if not before.
Plus just bought s B&W from a friend. So thats my experiment ThreeA Dredd to strip and see what needs improving. Possibly mixing Mezco and ThreeA or more custom building upon the figure.

Just itching to have In Hand and to modify (as no such thing as the perfect purchased toy).

teckno viking

Question for those who have used babaland before.

Who is their preferd courier service?  Depending maybe, just maybe we will see them landing later this week (if already posted) or most certainly next week (I hope and in time for my Birthday YAY).

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 November, 2016, 07:48:12 PM
I got an email today from "Chris" - just asking to confirm that my address was indeed a UK one (as he acknowledged it clearly looked like) because somehow the country field was showing as Australia!

All sorted though and encouraging to think that someone is actually ready to post this to me! Happy Anniversary!  :D

Today's e-mail says they will "try to help modify this"

TRY? I've got visions of some Ozzie postman wandering the outback looking for a UK post code

teckno viking

& that was how the MAD MAX franchise started.

Max the Postie just could not find the address and went POSTAL!

moly

I've ordered with forbidden planet anyone got any idea how long they would take to receive stock ? Cheers

teckno viking

Quote from: moly on 28 November, 2016, 07:18:53 PM
I've ordered with forbidden planet anyone got any idea how long they would take to receive stock ? Cheers

Sorry to say FP is Always a slow boat from China. Guessing Feb 2017 IF bambaland do arrive this year.

FP are a joke when it comes overseas genre merch.