Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

Waited long enough another couple of months won't make a difference argh who am I kidding evil bay here I come

teckno viking

7toys7 just Ramped Dredd upto £100  :o

lincnash

Quote from: Dandontdare on 28 November, 2016, 03:53:03 PM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 November, 2016, 07:48:12 PM
I got an email today from "Chris" - just asking to confirm that my address was indeed a UK one (as he acknowledged it clearly looked like) because somehow the country field was showing as Australia!

All sorted though and encouraging to think that someone is actually ready to post this to me! Happy Anniversary!  :D

Today's e-mail says they will "try to help modify this"

TRY? I've got visions of some Ozzie postman wandering the outback looking for a UK post code

Bruce the Postie is scratching his head :-
"Shit mate this Postcode's got letters and digits, were the bloody hell is this ?." :lol:
We only use 4 digits (e.g. 3028) so he's a bit confused, may take a while.

But if an Aussie worked at 3A, arse's would be kicked, communication made and toys out months ago.

People PLEASE do not go the evil auction site route just to be "First kid on the block."
Still NO Official news, relax !.

Mikey

Quote from: teckno viking on 28 November, 2016, 02:11:49 PM
Question for those who have used babaland before.

Who is their preferd courier service?  Depending maybe, just maybe we will see them landing later this week (if already posted) or most certainly next week (I hope and in time for my Birthday YAY).

My stuff arrives either by standard Royal Mail postie or Parcelforce if they ship it EMS. I'd give it a couple of weeks from shipping to be honest - think they stagger shipments too and it has to sometimes go through a wait in Chinese customs and all that malarkey before it gets sent to the UK, hangs about at Heathrow for however long, hopefully without customs charges, then gets through the domestic mail system.

But...at least they're now on the way! Probably! Looking forward to seeing all your pics...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

teckno viking

Thanks Mikey.

So then if we dont hear of tracking details could possibly be a 2017 package. Drokkin hope not. Would like to believe next week or two or Three lol

Enough folk have said tracking details tend to land After arrival.  In honesty I can imagine that a lot of customers need be told.

Still hoping Birthday packages for next week (Please LOL).

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dandontdare on 28 November, 2016, 03:53:03 PM
Today's e-mail says they will "try to help modify this"

TRY? I've got visions of some Ozzie postman wandering the outback looking for a UK post code

Don't worry Dan.  If it turns up here we'll take care of it for you.  Just until you can fly over to pick it up, after going through the rigorous identity checks to prove you are the One True Owner.  Just a formality, I assure you... (Mwahahahaha!).
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

BPP

Quote from: lincnashOZ on 28 November, 2016, 08:08:59 PM

But if an Aussie worked at 3A, arse's would be kicked, communication made and toys out months ago.

errrr......
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

terryworld

Quote from: BPP on 29 November, 2016, 01:17:32 AM

errrr......

ahahahahahaaaa!  :D

lincnash

Quote from: BPP on 29 November, 2016, 01:17:32 AM

errrr......

I'm guessing you mean Ash Wood being Australian ?.
I'm almost certain he is in his Western Australian studio painting.

I meant at the actual 3A Factory  (H.K.?) overseeing Production and Packaging Personnel.

Tharg would just send in Mekquake.

jacob g

Yesterday I asked for tracking number and received one 6 hours ago so indeed Dredd is on his way.
margaritas ante porcos

Dreddzilla

Quote from: jacob g on 29 November, 2016, 08:27:08 AM
Yesterday I asked for tracking number and received one 6 hours ago so indeed Dredd is on his way.
What's the E.T.A?

jacob g

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 29 November, 2016, 08:30:26 AMWhat's the E.T.A?

No such thing. For now it only highlight two actions:

Destination Country - Cache Time: 2016-11-29 09:19
2016-11-28 22:44 International Postal System, Item posting
Origin Country - Cache Time: 2016-11-29 09:19
2016-11-28 21:44 广州市, 广州市邮政速递物流公司国际业务分公司已收件(揽投员姓名:伍智永,联系电话:)

And I am a patient boy I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
margaritas ante porcos

TheTooN

I just emailed CS and had a reply back in a few minutes. Cant fault them for their response time.

Shipped 28th in transit/China. No eta provided so fingers crossed they get here before I go to the US on the 11th. I'm not hopeful especially if customs grab them. DROKK !

Banners

3A just sent tracking info without even being asked—so all is right with world again. Exhales...

(Apart from Trump and Brexit etc. obviously).

dweezil2

Quote from: Banners on 29 November, 2016, 09:45:22 AM
3A just sent tracking info without even being asked—so all is right with world again. Exhales...

(Apart from Trump and Brexit etc. obviously).

Yeah, got mine too without asking!

Well played 3A!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo