dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dash Decent

"Pull yourself together, Dredd! You're going to pieces!"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

Quote from: Dash Decent on 06 December, 2016, 12:54:11 PM
"Pull yourself together, Dredd! You're going to pieces!"

:lol:

I'm desperate to put him back together and have another play despite the floppy leg. Hope the regular set turns up soon.

teckno viking

Quote from: James Stacey on 06 December, 2016, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: Banners on 06 December, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
So, to the people who've had their Dredd+Lawmaster sets, did the tracking info change ahead of them arriving, as my info hasn't moved in a week? Cheers.
Ive not received mine yet but it's updated to say it's been handed to a UK carrier as of 4am this morning (thanks Google Translate). Dredd on the way, Fear on the way. What a time to be alive.

Seeing this and checked, Same boat. So As China EMS hopefully Now in the UK it will be Parcelforce 24hr or 48hr delivery service.

Mardroid

Quote from: Banners on 06 December, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
So, to the people who've had their Dredd+Lawmaster sets, did the tracking info change ahead of them arriving, as my info hasn't moved in a week? Cheers.

I haven't received anything yet Banners, but I did get a tracking status update today saying it was in the UK, although no tracking information yet on the Parcel force side.. There was quite a period of time with no updates though, so I shouldn't worry too much yet.

Mardroid

TheTooN

My first one went from saying it was in China, to in UK and was delivered next day. Regular sets still saying its in China. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Pete Wells

My classic comic bike and figure came today (no change on the tracking Banners!) and it's drokking awesome!

In hand, the bike doesn't look as small as I'd feared with the figure...

Even Michael Johnson loves it!

Pete Wells

Sadly, the posties have used my package as a football...

It's a good job I'm not anal about packaging anymore...

Still, THIS:

And this!!!

And jolly well this!

TordelBack

Oh. My. Grud. That looks absolutely fantastic. You lucky son of a spug, Wells.

Excuse me while I go search under the couch for my jaw.

TheTooN

Sorry to see they went postal on the box mate. I've never been a packaged collector, like playing with them too much ! Mine was bashed in but not quite so bad. Still a shame on that gorgeous card art :(

Its a thing of beauty though isnt it ! Well worth the wait, the gripes, the tears....and the money. 3A really did do him justice, imagine how good the 1:6th is gonna be !

Banners

Thanks for the updates, chaps. Not jealous at all...!

;-)

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 December, 2016, 08:47:37 PM
Sadly, the posties have used my package as a football...

Drokk! Sorry to see that. I'm happy to say all my packages arrived minty freash which surprised me considering my last Bambaland order came in pretty rough.

Dreddzilla

Hey, is there another production run of 3A's Judge Death happening I was unaware of?   :-\
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TH3AJGDTH#.WEfdDF5MFcs

James Stacey

Good news if true. If they are worthy of a second run the sales must be ok