Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip-r mk2

JD and Lawmaster arrived safe and sound in Bonnybridge

It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

James Stacey

Same here in Cardiff. Happy days.

COMMANDO FORCES

The rest of my order has just arrived, while I was two and a half hours into my sleep :lol:

I, Cosh

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 December, 2016, 10:31:12 AM
The rest of my order has just arrived, while I was two and a half hours into my sleep :lol:
I assume it's going straight on the for sale pile.
We never really die.

Mardroid

I'm still waiting.

I actually woke thinking I was hearing a doorbell and knock (despite the bell not working, but it did once.) , but nothing.* I then got up again thinking I heard a knocking, but I think it was the lady of the house clattering in the kitchen.

Still fairly early yet.

EDIT - And while editting this very post I heard a tapping sound which I thought was the washing machine. Let me check, I thought. And there was a chap with a parcel! It looks a bit beaten up, but I've yet to check the moichandise!

*I'm not sure if I was dreaming, or heard the neighbour's. I doubt very much if hear the neighbours doorbell from here though.

Atreides

Still waiting...
I hope it survives the trip to Sweden.
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mardroid

Mardroid

Inside..thought I'd take a picture before I tear the packaging. The figure came in a plastic bag, incidentally, which I may keep to store his little bits. Oo-er.

Atreides

Shipping box has been used as a football it seems...  :|

Happy that inside seems fine... wonder what state mine will arrive in!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mardroid

Figure is intact, but judging from the bag on his head, this clone has a death wish.

I did reorient the picture in photo bucket app, but it doesn't save after editing for some reason.

TheTooN

Tis but a flesh wound !

Still back and forth with CS, turns out you cant get the pelvis out of the suit as the rubber belt is bonded through the suit onto the hard plastic of the pelvis. Unless you snap the piece off the belt, which I did :P

If it all goes back together with a new replacement body I'll be happy. I didnt like the belt being fixed to him anyway truth be told. I guess it could have been dont to prevent the torso twisting too much and pulling the stitching away.

teckno viking

Well My Pair arrived Dredd & Bike and Single Dredd figure too.  So Last Years Birthday presents arrived 12 months and One day Late LOL

Also a wee treat to myself was I bought a MKII Lawgiver from Jonathan which arrived today.

Just waiting on Planet Replica MKI & MKII Lawgivers now.

Plus my BBTS order of 3A :- Fear, Mortis and Dredd and Lawmaster.
Plus B&W 3A Dredd from a friend I recently bought, once it arrives at his home.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 December, 2016, 08:47:37 PM
Sadly, the posties have used my package as a football...
I knew someone who worked for the Royal Mail. Years ago he told me that very often, packages that were labelled 'fragile', would indeed be used as footballs by his co-workers. For a laugh, you see.

Mardroid

Wow. Changing thr hands is a real pain! As the review states, the peg comes out with the hand.

I can't get a grip on the peg to remove the hand though! I'm gonna need pliers I think, or this guy is gonna just stand without holding any weapons or handlebars. (I don't want to use my teeth and leave indentions like they suggest in the review.

I wonder why they did the joints this way? With Sam Spade you just pulled one hand off and push the other on. This would be fine if there was a little peg for each hand.

Mikey

Nothin arrived yet at Mikey Towers.  >:(

Good to see them landing all over just the same.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.