Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob g

It's even harder to wait for Dredd since people start to get Mortis and Fear that was send after. Damn.
margaritas ante porcos

Pete Wells

I REALLY like the eagle and the shoulder pad on the outside of the Rad Cloak. Might swaparoonie mine about tonight...

Banners

Quote from: jacob g on 14 December, 2016, 12:57:12 PM
It's even harder to wait for Dredd since people start to get Mortis and Fear that was send after. Damn.

Yes, it's the simple lack of reliable information that has been the killer.

TheTooN

Really feel for folks still waiting, it does seem like its in the lap of the gods.

I love Dredd with the pads on the outside but after posting originally It felt like a schoolboy error, I'd convinced myself I'd seen an image of pads outside the cloak but apparently I just have a vivid imagination  :lol: Tried the Rad Cloak on the 3A one and it swallows him whole !

More pics - Death on bike, Mezco shotty and Mongrol, Death hand on death peg in Dredd. Not for the faint hearted but it does go. Side by side (c/b hip detached so uneven)

TheTooN

Bolt-01

TordelBack

Cripes, TheToon: that selection of photos highlights the uncontestable fact (when added to the Script Book and a full printing of Cursed Earth with the colour spreads!) that we are living in a veritable squaxxters paradise.  To live so long to see such things come to pass...!   :thumbsup:

ted5536

Anyone else have issues with the hands, I do not want to yank to hard on the ball stuck inside the glove to get it and break it. Any suggestions?

teckno viking

WIN!!

Cancelled my Fear and Mortis orders from BBTS.

Just bought them UK Ebay for £69.99 a piece (With £& Shipping and customs, this probably is cheaper).
With the added advantage arrive This coming Fri-Mon :D  YAY

So Dark Judges swell to THREE very shortly!

moly

Receiver fear and Mortis today there bloody great Mortis especially also picked up b&w dredd and lawmaster from post depot at 7am as I was a bit nervous about what would. Be in the box as the were only £120 probaly the best deal I've ever got off eBay

dweezil2

Just had confirmation that Fear (and hopefully Mortis) have arrived in the U.K!  :)

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

TheTooN

Gratz on the new arrivals folks !

Great time to rediscover 2000AD Tordelback. Figures and statues brought me back to the fold after a long long time away, feel like a kid all over again. Cheers Bolt-01, these figures are so good looking its impossible to take a bad photograph.

Re the hands Ted, Others have suggested a hairdryer to warm up the plastic when changing the hands, probably the safest way to do it if your risk averse. I grip the lower arm and slide the glove sleeve up towards the elbow (but without putting pressure on the elbow pad) then pull fairly hard on the hand until it pops off. Pegs are made of really sturdy plastic and imo unlikely to suffer. Once tried a boiling water bath on Deaths peg to see if I could bend it to give him more wrist articulation but it wouldnt budge at all.

If the hand comes off with the peg still inside I use my teeth to remove the peg and stick it back in the wrist. It sounds risky but I've done it with all the 3A figs to date and had no problem so far. Arms, legs, hips, suit is a different story :P Arm popped out of regular Dredd this morning while trying to rotate it but it slid back into the socket without much fuss. A piece pinged off regular Death while I was seating him on the bike, not sure where it came from yet, worth the risk for the enjoyment I get out of them. Hope you manage it without any problems.

lincnash

Quote from: Dash Decent on 13 December, 2016, 11:13:47 AM
One of Fear's helmet wings is off.  Can anyone who's opened theirs tell me - are the wings detachable?  Hopefully it just clips back in.

Sounds like Fear is broken Dash.
My Fear has 1 "sloppy" wing, will probably break off in time (poor glue application?).

These guys wrist posts seem bonded to the forearm, unlike Death.
Broke both Mortis's when changing hands 5 min's out of pack.
Thank Tharg for cyanoacrylate  :lol:

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Thanks for doing all those request shots, TheTooN.

This one looks particularly amazing!

Quote from: TheTooN on 14 December, 2016, 01:54:25 PM

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.