Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Redid my tribute diorama Shot to Chris Weston's Art piece.

moly

Techno vicking that is great, you don't have a spare layout do you  :)

teckno viking

Thank You and alas no. However I will add this if you want to use as a template or just print out as big as you can get it.

Just crop and Print.

moly

teckno viking

Not a worry.  Happy to share this.

Going to be doing a larger one for my 4 x 3A Lawmasters, 1 x Mezco Lawmaster and 3 x custom Lawmaster. Plus a Bay for a H-Wagon (once finished) With some sheets of foamboard I think LOL

jflynn

Finally received my Black and White "boxset" today...I thought they would be packed together and not the same as the solo versions...

Still over the moon with them...can't with for the colour versions to land...

J.

SIP

Got my three dark judges together now (was going to post a picture but photobucket just won't play) and they look absolutely fantastic. Really beautiful looking figures.

Really feel sorry for 3a trying to come up with a judge fire to go with these. Just not sure how you could possibly do the flame effects without ultimately making him look a lot cheaper than the other 3 characters. Good luck 3a! Either way I'm going to get it mind you 😊

Dreddzilla

Who else wants to see a Sydney De'ath figure?

dweezil2

Maybe somewhere down the line, but there's too many other great characters to be reproduced before we get to old Sidney-Tweak for one!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

teckno viking

Death World Judges mmmmm  This is all over FB at the moment in my feed too LOL

Have to say as dweezil2, maybe somewhere down the line. Would rather see HONDO, East meg One, Brit Cit Judges first.  However would like to see even before them:-

Both Giants,
Anderson,
Orlok & Satellite,
Hershey,
Dekker,
Female chief Judge Body (with Hershey & Both McGruder heads),
Male Chief Judge Body with ALL Male Judge heads plus 2nd Brown Neck post due to Frisco & Silver.

jacob g

Best thing with Mezco and 3A that finally I can add decent 2000AD figures to my collection of my favourite scale (1:12) and TBH I hope that 3A will release more 2000AD properties outside Dreddverse. There's Robo, there'll be Alpha for 2017 and maybe, maybe one day there will be Halo or Kano.

margaritas ante porcos

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

teckno viking

shaolin_monkey

Still no sign of my Dredd or Lawmaster.   :'(

TheTooN

Loving all the pics ! Mini Mortis is ace. No way Snake takes down Joe ;)

As for who next from 3A ? or who would I like to see first....Honestly I dont care as long as they keep coming.....Oh go on then, Rogue, Kano, Slaine, Nemesis, Ace Garp would be up at the top,  Nothing too modern or so off the wall they dont sell. If the line proves to have legs maybe one curveball for every 3 big hitters ?

If 3A release Satanus, dont know his status, they could make anyone. I'll buy whatever they put out and beg for more.

Sorry to hear your still waiting mate, it must be killing you :(