Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

I'm holding out for Nemesis & Torquemada (with a two-foot long Blitzpear!)

Still no sign of Fear, but I live in hope!

TheTooN

Oohhhhh 2 foot long Blitzpear......YES !

James Stacey

two foot to scale so it will be 1 1/2 foot :D

SIP

After Johnny Alpha I would love to see judge fear then a bolland styled judge anderson to round out the judge death lives crew. My wishlist after that would be rogue trooper and wulf sternhammer.

lincnash

Mean and Rogue for sure.
Or a Rogue variant (Lipstick and Make-up) Rouge Trooper (older Squaxx will get it)

I think Anderson must be in the works.
But an Ezquerra, "Bitch" era, Durham Red as their first female 2000Ad figure !!!!!
Whooo Boy!

Andy_Lee

Oh man, wished I'd ordered a 1/12 Dredd now. Anywhere still selling them or am I eBay bound?

Misanthrope

I want a Halo Jones figure. I will take it out with me wherever I go.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

dweezil2

Quote from: Misanthrope on 20 December, 2016, 11:44:02 PM
I want a Halo Jones figure. I will take it out with me wherever I go.

Oh Grud yes!

Throw in Toby in a double pack!!!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

jflynn

Hey guys...Fear and Mortis arrived today...love the figures but sadly one of the wings on Fears helmet looks like it's broken off...

Has anyone else had this happen? Is it an easy fix?

Mardroid

Quote from: jflynn on 21 December, 2016, 12:55:08 AM
Hey guys...Fear and Mortis arrived today...love the figures but sadly one of the wings on Fears helmet looks like it's broken off...

Has anyone else had this happen? Is it an easy fix?

It's happened to quite a few of us. If it's like mine, then I don't think it's actually broken as there is a little slot on the side of his helmet that it will slot into, but it will need a dab of superglue to prevent it happening again.

jflynn

Yeah it looks like it should pop back in...so much for keeping him on the card!!

J.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Andy_Lee on 20 December, 2016, 11:43:43 PM
Oh man, wished I'd ordered a 1/12 Dredd now. Anywhere still selling them or am I eBay bound?

If you live stateside there is www.entertainmentearth.com and www.bigbadtoystore.com
Quote from: SIP on 20 December, 2016, 07:04:14 PM
After Johnny Alpha I would love to see judge fear then a bolland styled judge anderson to round out the judge death lives crew. My wishlist after that would be rogue trooper and wulf sternhammer.
Don't you mean Judge FIRE?

SIP

Apologies - absolutely mean judge fire......don't need two judge fear!

teckno viking

Well here's hoping 3A plan to spoil us. Bar Fire (can see a thinking cap or two needed here) some of the others are not as difficult. Plus Any future male judges are taken care of by reuse of Dredd.

Anyway today another DREDD ful day.
Standard Dredd and Lawmaster and Comic Dredd.

Was going to break the comic Dredd down to experiment upon and play around with parts. Now All I See if "CITY of the DAMNED" Undead DREDD LOL  So He has a role to fulfill. Now need Anderson and build the Prometheus I guess HAHAHA

I thought it was a sight to behold when I lined my 3 Scratch Built Lawmasters, having Three 3A Lawmasters certainly is a sight to behold.

Mardroid

I ordered a pack of 10 AG1 batteries from Amazon early in the week for £1.29. Dirt cheap, and I doubt they'll last long, but I reckoned they'd do the job as far as the lawmaster is concerned.

Anyway, I just installed them*. Wow. I'm really impressed by how bright the headlamps actually are! And that was in the daylight just now! I look forward to trying them out tonight.

*Wow, yes, that's a fiddly business where the headlamp box is concerned.  The issue really is suck little dinky batteries toppling over, and being hard to access. Useful tip- just tip the bike over a bit, let gravity be your friend, while slotting each battery in. They then slot in rather easily one after the other. The last is a bit more diffictult as there's a bit more spring tension, so it's best to just push the first three back with your finger/thumb and slot the last in.