Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreddzilla

Just to make sure, the Lawmasters wheels and Judge Dredd's Elbow/knee pads are made of rubber, right? Not some sort of soft plastic? Because I'm about to order some stuff to hold off rubber rot, but I just wanted to make sure of the toys material before I order any. Thanks.

Mikey

The wheels are, but I'm not so sure about the pads. Feel more soft plastic than rubber to me...
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TheTooN

Posted by Gregory in the 3A Forum, hope it puts your mind at rest Dredzilla.

Re: Judge Dredd
Post by gregory Today at 2:45 pm

Totally separate thing someone alerted me to - the materials on Dredd/Lawmaster are NOT rubber. No rubber used. It's a synthetic vinyl.

@LincnashOZ - Add a little Rodent and you can do a Skink n Ratty pic ;) It would be a great time to re-issue Gronk when Alpha comes out, hopefully 3A are not averse to making more.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: TheTooN on 18 January, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
Posted by Gregory in the 3A Forum, hope it puts your mind at rest Dredzilla.

Re: Judge Dredd
Post by gregory Today at 2:45 pm

Totally separate thing someone alerted me to - the materials on Dredd/Lawmaster are NOT rubber. No rubber used. It's a synthetic vinyl.

@LincnashOZ - Add a little Rodent and you can do a Skink n Ratty pic ;) It would be a great time to re-issue Gronk when Alpha comes out, hopefully 3A are not averse to making more.
Praise Jebus!  :lol:

Geoff

For those who like to maintain a healthy bike pool, I have a spare 3A JD and Lawmaster set for sale in the classifieds. 

I ordered it from BBT in the US as a fall-back if I didn't get my 3A one. It's £200 inc P&P to anyone who wants it.  Around what I'll have paid for it all in all.  Including the £45 ransom I paid to Parcelforce to release it!

Dreddzilla

Just paid for my Judge Fear Preorder from bbts. Can't wait for it to be delivered. :D

Mikey

3A have mentioned they will have 'limited stock' of their 2000ad line at the birthday bash. I'm presuming it's stuff already released as there's no mention of new figs or exclusives, but might be a good chance to pick something up you may have missed.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

badvoc

Hi everyone,

So I've just discovered that 3A/Threezero are in fact now doing a 1/6 range again. I've just ordered the Dredd but can find out next to no info about what else they plan to release. I've had a look back through the thread but can't see much either, does anyone know what the plans are?

Just as long as there's a Rogue, although here's hoping for a Nort too!

ted5536

I think they are waiting to see how 1/6 Dredd goes before doing any other 1/6 scale, but I believe Anderson was mentioned at some point. Not much info on when Dredd is coming, or what else is coming up. We do know 1/12 Johnny is being worked on. 1/12 Judge Fire at some point, I have also seen talks of Giant.

TheTooN

1:6th Dredd was Q2 17 from memory, Anderson was mentioned as 'next' for 1:6th but a long way off.

I hope 3A surprise the lucky 40th attendees with something special, even a first preview of something so far unseen would be good, just upload the pics please guys  :D Ideally they would have a limited stock of whatever is next up for release, maybe Giant, or Ro-Jaws which has already been shown at an event. Fingers crossed for you folks anyway.

Dandontdare

wasn't there talk about a 1/6 Hammerstein to go with Rojaws? It's annoying that Rojaws is only available in 1/6 - he doesn't match my Mongrol or any of my dredd range.

TheTooN

Stinky is coming in 1:12th DDD, no release info yet but there he is next to 1:12th SDCC Mongrol. Gregory is keeping his cards close to his chest so no idea what/when for 1:12th in 2017. I hope we see Giant, Apocalypse Dredd and bike, Ro-Jaws, Alpha and Fire as a minimum but who knows.

Mardroid

I think the talk of Hammerstein was for a 1/12. (I'm looking forward to him and the 1/12 Ro-Jaws. I didn't buy the original 1/6 Ro-Jaws when it came out.)

Dandontdare

cool - if I get a 1/12 Ro-Jaws to go with my Mongrol, I can sell my 1/6 one and everybody will be to scale!

teckno viking

More 1/12 2000ad SIMPLES.

You can team build easier and tbh 2000ad goes well with the bots 3a have already released in the past (none 2000ad).