Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Quote from: dweezil2 on 08 February, 2017, 05:49:12 PM
Is that a 1/12 Tharg I spy in today's Thrill-mail?  :)

Wonder if he'll be available at the 40th bash!?

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Mardroid

I'm rather taken by the Apocalypse War Dredd with Stubb gun...

Okay, he's not much different from the standard version I have already (lighter uniform, and a STUBB GUN... is the head/helmet a bit different, or is that just the angle?) but it's nice.

teckno viking

1/12 Tharg Awesome :D

Apocalypse Dredd, Looks to be a New Headsculpt possibly too (at least from this angle).

Stub Gun is great But as I am a Black Uniform fan and have several STUB Guns already, Don't know. Not going to say NO But not a priority either.

shaolin_monkey

teckno viking

Mikey

I'm well impressed by that Fink linc - good work there lad! And it's always a pleasure to see that sensitive Klegg :)

It seems that there may be plans to have some 2000ad related stuff on Bambaland - could be Tharg and Apoc Dredd, who knows? Says on their blog 'The 2000AD Celebration begins February 11th at Bambaland!' plus a classic Apocalypse War cover...

http://www.worldofthreea.com/
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Was oogling the 1:12 Judge Fear in FP yesterday. Bloody hell that one is a triumph!

SIP

Quote from: TordelBack on 09 February, 2017, 11:03:39 AM
Was oogling the 1:12 Judge Fear in FP yesterday. Bloody hell that one is a triumph!

He absolutely is. The mortis is similarly excellent but the details and extras on Fear are very impressive.

teckno viking

All Three Dark Judges are amazing. As too Dredd and Lawmaster.

They have truly done an amazing job abd curious and itching to see how FIRE will be tackled.

So what ever happened to Both versions of GIANT & Anderson (The female Option is One I am eager to buy a few of for custom females.

Bolt-01

ooh, a 1.12 Tharg- Very tempted to finally take the plunge...

lincnash

IMHO it will probably be pre-order from the 40th birfday celebrations.
Delivery sometime around next Lunar New Year.  ::)

Grrooowwl, cynic mode stuck on 4 + 1/2, BOK !!, BOK !!.
Tharg + 3 cups + 3 pairs of hands @ $60US (taxes?).
Similar (same?) Dredd + "new-blue" pleather + new weapon + 4 pairs hands @ $60US (taxes?).
Cant see a Boot-knife and sheath on the Dredd figure.
Probable pass on both for me, was so happy with the 2016 releases.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Albion

Can't imagine Dredd taking his shoulder pads off and putting them back on over his rad cloak when
he's in a hurry to survive the fallout.  :D

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

teckno viking

Yeah bit silly how they tackled the shoulder gear and name badge.

It should be a throw over.

More importantly if Apocalypse War why not the Enclosed NBC suit they drew the Judges in. Now that 1/12 & 1/6th would be BETTER.

TheTooN

Not posted in a while. I've become seriously addicted to Deathtrap (free on Xbox 1 last month) and have been glued to it morning noon and night. Cracking job on Fink LincnashOZ especially for your first attempt at a custom. Love the bike pool pics and the tribute one Tekno. Pleased your stuff finally arrived SM.

Tharg the Mighty will be ordered to support the line but thats all I have to say about him. 1:12th Apocalypse War Dredd & bike is a definite, I'm not keen on the bright silver on the Stub gun on the thrill mail pic tho, gun metal grey would be preferable to me the same as the Lawgivers. I've had Carlos AW wallpaper on my PC for donkeys and it definitely looks darker to me.

As for 1:6th Apocalypse War Dredd I'm def up for one, dont know that I'll order 2 like I did with the first release although it would be nice to have one displayed with the rad cloak on and one without. $440 is a canny drop for an unexpected release though so I'll see how the wife reacts ;) Exchange rate sure isnt helping either, sent some $ over the pond yesterday and got $1:20/£. I sincerely hope the poor exchange  rate doesnt put the kibosh on sales, it will have a negative effect just how bad.

Personally I really like the look of the rad cloak with the pads outside but I'm not a purist and my comic memories are faded from time. 3A do clothes really really well and this looks great, love the hood up pic, dark and menacing.