Main Menu

Volcano

Started by WoD, 16 April, 2010, 02:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

Out of interest, and directed to our friends in the Dark North (Rich and Bou...I'm looking in your direction); have you had any ash falling yet?  And, if this does somehow mix with the rain water to form some Zombie Raising Elixir...could you take the time to post on here to let us know so we can take pre-emptive action?

Thanks...

COMMANDO FORCES

You do realise that Iceland set this volcano off deliberately because our government asked for all those millions back!

Only joking, or am I  ;)

Proudhuff

the effects seem tobethe opposite, brilliant sunshine and hothot hot here in Auld Reekie
DDT did a job on me

James Stacey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 April, 2010, 02:42:08 PM
You do realise that Iceland set this volcano off deliberately because our government asked for all those millions back!

Only joking, or am I  ;)

We said cash not ash

Mikey

That's the joke in Iceland at the moment - there's no 'c' in their alphabet.

Despite two Norwegians dying and the hassle and potential for more destruction, it's bloody aces! Jokulhlaups!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

While driving to Dundee yesterday all the road Matrix signs had:

All flights cancelled due to volcanic ash.

not something you would expected in Jockland
DDT did a job on me

Goaty

I am in Newcastle, and when I was outside, I do smell Sulphur!

Funny that I was at the base of Eyjafjallajökull about two months ago, but glacier there do melt when everything cold...!

Peter Wolf

Yesterday morning when i looked outside there was definately something different about the sky.I am on the south coast of the UK.It was a a totally clear morning but i thought it looked like there had been chemtrailing going on because the sky that should have been blue but instead it was kind of milky white but there was no cloud and it wasnt coastal fog either and i have never seen the sky look like this before so i am guessing that was due to volcanic ash.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Daveycandlish

I'm meant to be going to Dublin to run a 10k this weekend - don't think I'm going to get there.
I'm surprised Ryanair haven't charged me extra for their cancelling my flight!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Buttonman

I must admit when I heard of this I thought it was a terrorist incident with the volcano a cover story - wait a minute that sounds real - conspiracy!

HOO-HAA

It's all very Sci-Fi channel TV movie, isn't it?

pauljholden

Only if the resulting ash turns everyone to Zombies, who are then, in turn, eaten by Pterodactyls who've managed to escape from the centre of the earth via the volcano.

-pj

Roger Godpleton

It's like Mother Nature Herself coming into a baby's trusting eyes.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Christov

So, when is the DEATH CLOUD going to leave our shores so we can continue exporting all our obnoxious cunts to Spain?

I, Cosh

How arsom would it be if Europe was closed off from arial contact with the rest of the world for two years when Mt Ketla erupts?

NB The answer is: TOTARRRLY.
We never really die.