Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Judge Olde

Pic reminds me of / or to me at least / has a Blade Runner feel to it

M.I.K.

Quote from: Judge Olde on 25 November, 2010, 10:05:03 PM

Which one of the bare knuckle boxers is Rutger Hauer?

Judge Olde

Quote from: M.I.K. on 25 November, 2010, 10:10:34 PM
Quote from: Judge Olde on 25 November, 2010, 10:05:03 PM

Which one of the bare knuckle boxers is Rutger Hauer?

:lol: the Dredd pic, as for picking apart any pic that turns up here - a bit too tiresome for me. Ideally I'll stand back & try very hard to wait & just see the movie on release. However, after Bat-Bike - I'm looking forward to Judge-Bike. I hope they too (like Bat-Man) don't need to corner too often ::)

Mark Taylor

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 25 November, 2010, 09:36:14 PMIf anyone feels its getting out of hand now then you aint seen nothing yet as this will be nothing compared to the comments from everyone after watching the film.

I skipped forward in time this morning and saw the film, and I can assure you it was absolutely fan-bloody-tastic. So that's that settled then.

JOE SOAP

doggettX

Quote from: Garageman on 26 November, 2010, 01:06:19 AM
Wait till you see the sequel.

Man, that was good !

I could've done without the Death and Anderson love scene though...
Eeeww....

JOE SOAP

We must have been watching a different film.

Emperor

Quote from: strontium71 on 25 November, 2010, 09:00:40 PM
Quote from: jbezzina on 25 November, 2010, 08:37:46 PM
My first comment was "OH MY GOD!!!!... I hope this is a fake!"

I may be the only one in here (have not read all the comments) but I hate it. Helm is WAY TOO BIG and uniform looks like a bikers jacket. I will not even comment on the badge and shoulder pads. I do not even like the look of Karl Urban in that shot. He does not look at all menacing.

I do not mind being proven wrong so I will wait for other images, but so far I am far from being impressed.

uh oh [ jaws theme ]

Is he back again?

We should also not get too paranoid either ;)

The main image is an attachment so people have to register for the board to see it, so we can assume there will be new members now and probably all the way to the launch of the film.

Rest assured we will keep an eye out but it is best not to go around pointing too many fingers as we don't want to seem like frothing loons (well... bigger frothing loons ;) ), especially when we remove offending posts and there is no context for weird rants. Feel free to report suspicious posts and we will have a look at it, but if they are too suspicious you can probably assume someone has already reported it, so use your best judgement.

NB: This is a general comment and no aimed at any specific person, I just thought I'd hang it off the end of this quote.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

malkymac

I saw a documentary about the making of bladerunner - the place that was seabstinas apartment block looked like a Holiday Inn foyer before they lit it and dressed it so it just goes to show what clever film makers can do.

The dead marshes scene in LOTR was filmed in a car park as well.

However I agree with the other poster who said that nothing less than a full scale entire MC1 will do.

Spaceghost

Everybody calm down.

[spoiler]The second scene is Dredd racing through the streets and flyovers of MC1 on his Lawmaster, blasting the shit out of a car full of perps before chasing them down, on foot, through a crowded street.[/spoiler]

We are going to see a lot of Mega City 1.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Garageman on 25 November, 2010, 09:24:59 PM
I'm trying not to, he just got fucked off IMDB for the same nonsense, so he probably has nowhere else to go where there's other people posting.

He's still active over at gallifreybase.com- and indeed has just posted his "remix" of the Minty fan trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2kiFLtAj4

SBT

IndigoPrime

Quote from: malkymac on 26 November, 2010, 05:49:58 AMHowever I agree with the other poster who said that nothing less than a full scale entire MC1 will do.
Synecdoche, Mega-City One?

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens