Main Menu

Cheap Thrills - the only January sale you'll want in 2012

Started by Emperor, 01 January, 2012, 09:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonk

Well now the sales over I have about a years supply of books to get through!... How do you say....Zarjazz?!?!
coming at a cinema near you soon

James Stacey

O Lucky Stevie!

Damn your beryllium-bound Betelguesian buttocks! That's next week's pay packet spoken for.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

vark

Quote from: James Stacey on 02 March, 2012, 10:14:32 AM
this looks a bargain
http://shop.2000adonline.com/products/abc_warriors_the_black_hole
Yes, I have seen it yesterday. During the clearancethis particular paperback (2005 print, which had an original price of 11£), was sold at 8,99£.

I know for a fact now that it's the S&S version of 2011 (totally different cover and ISBN ,and slightly different content) that they are selling (cover price 13,99£).

Emperor

Sale Phase 3, Tharg might as well take the details of my bank account and help himself.

I just want to flag up this though "Orders still capped to £5.99 in the UK!" - it should be "postage" not "orders".
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 29 February, 2012, 10:59:29 AM
1) Atavar
- Good guy
(1) Bison
- Wank
(1) Necronauts
- Good guy
(1) Banzai Battalion
- Wank
(1) Carver Hale: Twisting the Knife
- Sort of a good guy but a bit of a wank
(1) Shakara - The Avenger
- Good guy
(1) Bec and Kawl: Bloody Students
- Starts of wank, ends up good guy.
(1) Family
- Can't remember
(1) INVASION!
- Does not fit the criteria.
Didn't notice the Invasion! book last time. Might get that. Although I still haven't read Ace Trucking 2 which I bought six weeks ago. Or Anderson Files 2.
We never really die.

Colin Zeal

Funnily enough Cosh I don't own Invasion (yet) but read it a few years back in the library and thought it was crap. So why I've bought it now I don't know.

Gonk

I've had a few offthere now, the last lot came yesterday including a copy of Robusters in the order. So far I think Robusters looks the nicest book out of all the one's Ive so far collected. I was umming and ahing over getting a copy and really glad I did now. For 8quid this beautiful copy was a bargain. I buy and look at lots of books and I'm not exaggerating when I say how impressed I was with the quality of it.
coming at a cinema near you soon

O Lucky Stevie!

Hmmm. Stevie been checking the shop regularly but has he missed an actual, printed copy of Meg 320?

As of yesterday it's been available to puchase in digital form only.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

Hold that thought -- Diamond finally shipped Meg 320 this week,

Devons Daddy

The sale bought some T-shirts,

which will be unique (sadly :'() in Singapore, but all the more awesome for it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Third Estate Ned

Those Dark Judge T-shirts are amazing but where's the goddamned small size?

Molch-R

Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 09 May, 2012, 08:19:34 PM

Sold out, I'm afraid!

Link Prime

Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 09 May, 2012, 08:19:34 PM

Surely this should be headline news as Bleeingcool.com- "Comics fan seeks small sized T-Shirt" shocker.

Ohhhh....I've wasted my life.

Colin YNWA

Yeah whats all this talk of svelte comic fans about. We go cliche's to up keep... alas I now I keep up mu end there...