Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

I really hope that's true.   :)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paddykafka

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 August, 2022, 09:52:10 PM

I'm happy to make your day, Jayzuz.  :) Yep, 'tis indeed true!

By next month, I'll probably be at this stage:  :D

https://www.facebook.com/PsychoticDelusions1/posts/pfbid054zfethqP7bAymvPd1rZsmKQDFcZHJhsbkySL8DJs3VPAhuHV1wYxXZR1JFMduDDl

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: paddykafka on 04 August, 2022, 11:43:44 AM

https://www.facebook.com/PsychoticDelusions1/posts/pfbid054zfethqP7bAymvPd1rZsmKQDFcZHJhsbkySL8DJs3VPAhuHV1wYxXZR1JFMduDDl
Quote from: paddykafka on 04 August, 2022, 11:43:44 AM

:lol:   Maybe your neighbours were never noisy at all - your hearing was just REALLY GOOD. (Sorry!)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

Funt Solo

They've only gone and turned Forbidden Planet into a sweet shop!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

I was in the Dublin branch recently and struggled to find the actual comics.  Sad but necessary for their survival, I suppose; you can't download figurines and plushies from torrent sites.  Yet.

Funt Solo

Oh, there's that as well. I went looking for FP in Glasgow in Buchanan St, but they've moved, and there's a sweet shop in their old premises. I tracked them down today. Embarrassingly they didn't have this week's 2000AD, which I had to get from Smith's along the road.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tiplodocus

It's up on Sauchiehall Street now. I think.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Did Operation Tower Bridge have any protocols for updating the lyrics to the Sex Pistols' song? King and regime don't rhyme that well.
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

God save the King, the fascist (dietary) regimen!

I can almost smell the gold disc*.

*Do they still do those? Or am I terribly out of date?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

It's just occurred to me that whenever someone on the telly or on a film has a bit of a cough, it's never a cold, is it?  It's an undiagnosed illness that will kill them, as sure as night follows day.  I'm watching House of the Dragons and someone is coughing, see.  I'll be sorry to see them go.

Proudhuff

if there was a reset button would you hit it? when would you go back to?
DDT did a job on me