Main Menu

Music in the Yap shop

Started by Mgubgub, 04 April, 2012, 10:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mgubgub

I've tried getting on with the Xylophone in Paltalk and many different other ways too, but I think I have found a new way to play music in the Yap shop (trouble is it will be limited to the first 10 or multiples of 10)
If anyone is interested in listening to music and will be in the Yap shop tonight....it might be an idea to install Google+ and then after familiarizing yourself with that have a look at the cool side to it called Hangout.
Hangout is similar to www.youtubesocial.com and also synch tube, where it differs is you are limited to a maximum of 10 people in a hangout but you can via choosing apps select you-tube and have it play music/music videos simultaneously whilst you stay chatting in Paltalks Yap Shop...there is a chat function available in hangout but it is limited compared to chatting via Paltalk which gives you a changeable size chat window.
This has been part of a public service announcement on Behalf of the Rowdy Yates Block Citizens Yap Shop.
Being predictably unpredictable I am uncertain whether I will make the chat tonight as I have ordered myself a box of Black Magic (Guinness not chocs) and aim to consume a binge level amount of stout in order to bring about a state of illusory happiness.
I hope this doesn't sound like a demand note or a ransom note along the lines of I might take note of others up to about 15:00 because that is when the guinness arrives and will more than likely be sacrificed.

See you on the road Bronze!!!
Trooper Duvet 445