Main Menu

Sideshow Vote II: Simply the best – X mark the spot

Started by broodblik, 25 July, 2022, 04:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Welcome to the tenth knockout round where we will choose our favorite story arc.

We already have eleven story arcs that has qualified.

Whom is the next to do a takedown? The best Indigo Prime book is naturally Killing Time:
-   Yay, you are spot on
-   Nay, surely you are mistaken it must be .................................

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

NapalmKev

Yay, you are spot on...

Killing Time is one of the best strips ever published in the Prog.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

No, no, no. Look I'll say it and be run out of town. Killing Time is a great story but its ... gulp... let down by Chris Weston's art, which just wasn't fully developed yet. I mean he's become a wonder but his earlier work just isn't for me.

On that basis I'm going with the work of Edmund Bagwell whisch was just incredible on the title and go with

Anthropocalypse

AlexF

Nah mate, it's Killing Time. Bagwell and indeed Carter worked wonders but the synthesis of story, art, sex and death is at its peak on the time train to Hell.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++