Main Menu

Upcoming Gigs

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 23 April, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Ah Billy Bragg live is a delight. Some friends who for whatever reason used to be my Billy Bragg gig partners used to throw their pants at him as at one gig many moons ago he complained he wasn't the sort of artist people throw their knickers at.

As you might image he found that an amusing distraction.

James Stacey

Electric Boys tomorrow. Can't wait.

amines2058

Oh well after failing miserably to secure tickets last time, I have just managed to book 2 tickets to watch Royal Blood in Newport next March for me and my son. Fingers crossed by Monday I will also have 2 tickets to watch the Black Keys in Cardiff also in MArch.
I do hate the fact that with my son being only 15 I have to chaperone him to these gigs  ::)
Right then any other goods gigs coming up I can convince him to go to!  ;)

Spaceghost

RUN THE JEWELS IN DECEMBER FUCKBOYS!!!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Spikes

Off to see the Growlers at the Roadhouse in Manchester next month.

I, Cosh

Got a few to look forward to over the next month or so.

Going to be back in Glasgow at the start of the month for the Simple Things festival. The Bristol leg maybe has the slightly bigger names at the top of the bill, but the chance to see Chris Clark and Autechre should make for some interesting dancing.

A friend bought me a ticket to St Vincent's tour with David Byrne last year. In the end, I couldn't go and she's never really forgiven me when people who did were banging on about the best gig they've ever seen. Shall be seeing the lady Godpleton once described as someone you'd like to invite for brunch in a rather smaller venue this time around.

Read this article about Einsturzende Neubauten's intimidating new show which makes it sound pretty intriguing but it's a long way to go to be banged at.

In a month, it's Bern for the St Ghetto festival. Never spent any time in the city before, so Ben Frost and shouty local boy Sudden Infant seem as good a reason as any.
We never really die.

Colin Zeal

Looks like a mate has managed to get me a ticket for the last ever Carter USM gig tomorrow night. I didn't have the cash when they went on sale so thought I would miss out but now I'll be there at Brixton tomorrow.

Tiplodocus

The Jesus and Mary Chain at Barrowlands last night. William really needs a guitar tuner for Christmas.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bobblehead

Its not till January but i managed to get tickets to Slipknot and Korn in Manchester,looking forward to that,Slipknot were great live last time I saw them.

James Stacey

Off to Breed 77 tonight. Should remind myself what they sound like really

Link Prime

Went to see Cathy Davey in Whelan's last night.
Jayses that woman has some set of lungs on her- brilliant gig, and her new material sounds like the upcoming album will be a stunner.

Jim_Campbell

Should come as a surprise to no one that I'm off to see the Fields of the Nephilim at the Shepherd's Bush Empire on Saturday...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Albion

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 03 December, 2014, 10:30:20 AM
Should come as a surprise to no one that I'm off to see the Fields of the Nephilim at the Shepherd's Bush Empire on Saturday...

Cheers

Jim

Me too.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

James Stacey

Keef Monkey

Oh nice! Caught Terrorvision a couple of years ago and it was a great, great night. Missed Tony Wright when he came through here recently though, enjoy!