Main Menu

Which other old 2000 AD characters would you like to see reappear in new strips?

Started by norton canes, 08 August, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton canes

Following the shock reappearance this week of [redacted] in [redacted], which other characters from 2000 AD's past should make a shock reappearance in current stories?

I'd quite like to see Rick Random make a shock appearance in Skip Tracer.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

TordelBack

WhizzBang

I haven't read this weeks prog yet (being a digital it has only been released today) but I would like to see Ampney Crucis return to the prog. I wasn't a reader when he was in it but I picked up the collection duringa visit to London and thought it was superb.

Colin YNWA

By the way anyone avoiding spoiler avoid the Thrillmail until you've read this weeks Prog!

Anyway I know tongues are firmly in cheeks here BUT I always seriously liked the idea of some sort of Edginton-verse crossover set in The Library.

Richard

Whizzbang, we're talking about crossovers, not just characters we want to see again.

E.g. "I'd like to see Ampney Crucid show up in Absalom."

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Adventurer

Tyranny Rex in Indigo Prime. Though Smith once cryptically told me on facebook that she was in fact on page one of the most recent series just before he was replaced by Kek-W.

Which just raised a whole bunch of questions.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Woolly

Frank

The Corp's space marine Tarantino in Lawless

Shadows' Nina Coltrane in Brink

Former Judge Barry Kurten* in The Returners

* and Mo

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Adventurer on 08 August, 2018, 08:00:39 PM
Tyranny Rex in Indigo Prime. Though Smith once cryptically told me on facebook that she was in fact on page one of the most recent series just before he was replaced by Kek-W.

Which just raised a whole bunch of questions.

Huh... what... that does sound interesting. Mind does it count as a cross over as she's always had Indigo Prime connections.

Woolly

It'll never happen now, but...
[spoiler]Armoured Gideon[/spoiler] in ABC Warriors

The Enigmatic Dr X

ooh. Luke Kirby in Absalom is a good shout.

Devlin Waugh in Cabblastics

The Mean Team in The Mean Arena

Lock up your spoons!

sheridan

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 08 August, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
The Mean Team in The Mean Arena

I think Mean Team and Meltdown Man may make a better match.

Or Dead Meat and Meltdown Man for that matter - all those yujees must have come from somewhere...

Still not sure what I'd match Nemesis up with - maybe the far future Durham Red?