Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 20 July, 2021, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Coming to the meg in May:

More action and adventure in the future-shocked world of Judge Dredd! There's a complete Judge Dredd story as the lawman leads a team into the ruins of Atlantis in 'Q-topia'; chaos surrounds the mayoral election in Lawless: "Ballots Over Badrock"; the infection turns critical in Death Cap; Nia looks for a way out in Diamond Dogs III; and it's surf or die in the final part of "Surfer." Plus there's the usual interviews, features, and in the bagged graphic novel Hawk the Slayer's epic adventure concludes courtesy of Garth Ennis & Henry Flint!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rogue Judge

I would like to see a TPB of just the regen Dredd at some point, for my younger nephews.

And that Technicolor Dredd cover is fantastic (although I'd prefer not seeing so much nose through the visor).

The Monarch

ok so i was totally wrong it is lee carter thats doing the art for indigo prime

broodblik

Judge Dredd - The Citadel Webshop Exclusive Hardcover:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dash Decent

That's a great-looking cover.  I particularly like the reflections, of both the Sov Judges and particularly Dredd & co.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Robin of Sherwood - The Complete LOOK IN Comics - Hardback, 288 pages, 31st May 2022

Published by Spiteful Puppet in conjunction with Rebellion (Treasury of British Comics)

Lots of love has gone into scanning and tidying up the strips for this collector's edition.

Reduced pre-order pricing.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

The Best Of Cat Girl Webstore Exclusive Hardback:

broodblik

From Pye Parr's twitter:

HIYA! New intestinauts story out at the end of the month in @2000AD

broodblik

Coming to the prog in June:

Contains 2000 AD Progs 2284-2288. Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! The net closes on Asher in Judge Dredd: "An Honest Man"; a journalist gets in too deep in Brink: "Mercury Retrograde"; the vampire Constanta has his final confrontation in Fiends of the Eastern Front: "1963"; Hope rounds up the suspects in "Hope... In the Shadows"; and Nolan Blake is charged with one last mission in Skip Tracer: "Valhalla"! Then in Prog 2288, it's the second of the bumper all-ages Regened issues, with Cadet Dredd tackling trouble at the Alien Zoo, feral kids running rampant in The Unteachables, and more!

broodblik

Coming to the meg in June:

More action and adventure in the future-shocked world of Judge Dredd! The lawman's battle against criminal head honcho the Red Queen comes to a finale in "Regicide"; a vigilante stalks Badrock in Lawless: "Ballots Over Badrock"; there's a race against time in Death Cap; Nia turns to Armitage one last time in the final part of Diamond Dogs III; and Psi-Judge Anderson is back and facing disciplinary procedures in "Dissolution." Plus there's the usual interviews, features, and in the bagged graphic novel there's a complete Anderson adventure in the Cursed Earth in "The Dead Run!"

broodblik

Judge Dredd By Mick Mcmahon Apex Edition - Webshop Slipcase:

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: broodblik on 23 March, 2022, 03:34:51 AM
Judge Dredd By Mick Mcmahon Apex Edition - Webshop Slipcase:

Pre-ordered!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Corinthian

Link Prime

Quote from: broodblik on 22 March, 2022, 10:14:52 AM
Hope rounds up the suspects in "Hope... In the Shadows"

and Nolan Blake is charged with one last mission in Skip Tracer: "Valhalla"!

Thrill whiplash.