Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Beigh

Some jolly good pages there, Dale. I'm with my man Link on the Rogue page and those Cursed Earth pages are something quite lovely.

JJ - you've done it again! Another great page from DoC.

Hawkmumbler

Thats one of my favourite pages from DoC, JJ. It was that precise moment that it hit me that things where about to get really bad for MC1.

Fatboydale

hippynumber1

The Hondo-City page is wonderful but I'm not sure about the 'subliminal' message!  :lol:

Link Prime

Great Quitley pages Dale.
To think he wasn't highly rated (in the Megs letter pages) back in the day... unconscionable.

And another Flint gem there Iain.
I'm currently negotiating a page with a well known 2000AD artist, if it falls through I'll be back for more Flint!

o1s1n

Always loved his Missionary Man work, they're some great pages Dale!

Spikes

Quote from: Link Prime on 03 February, 2014, 02:00:48 PM
I'm currently negotiating a page with a well known 2000AD artist, if it falls through I'll be back for more Flint!

Good luck with the 'well known 2000ad artist' Rich. Sounds most intriguing!
And more Flint is always a good thing.

Skullmo

Quote from: Judge Jack on 03 February, 2014, 11:31:22 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 03 February, 2014, 02:00:48 PM

Good luck with the 'well known 2000ad artist' Rich. Sounds most intriguing!
And more Flint is always a good thing.

Yes good luck - looking forward to seeing what you get :-)
It's a joke. I was joking.

Simon Beigh

Another tick off the list as I bag a Bagwell! Another Day Of Chaos artist scored and another lovely page for my collection. Edmund is usually digital, but he decided to pen this episode to then tidy up digitally. And thank The Maker he did!

This is the first page from Tea For Two, where Dredd goes to visit his niece...

hippynumber1

As I have said elsewhere, very nice indeed!

Colin YNWA

Oh well done. I always thought Edmund Bagwell worked digitally as you say. Didn't realise he did some work in pencil. Maybe my wish if getting an Indigo Prime page from him isn't as impossible as I first thought...

Link Prime

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 13 February, 2014, 02:34:44 PM
Maybe my wish if getting an Indigo Prime page from him isn't as impossible as I first thought...

Get in line creep!

Very nice Simeon.

Simon Beigh

So it is actually inked, Col, which is really rather exciting. You can see where he pencilled, then inked over it.

I have no idea why he decided to ink this story - it was lucky for me, though! He said to me it was pretty rough and I'd have to forgive him for that.... Artists are so funny sometimes...  :D

ming

Lovely art!  Edmund Bagwell's an amazing artist that I'd love to see more of in the Prog or Meg or, preferably, both.  He's also a complete gent as I found out when he sent me this sketch for Project Sketchbook.

Simon Beigh

That he is, Ming, and super-busy too. I first enquired about that page of mine on the 7th July 2013! And here we are in February 2014! Ha Ha! Worth the wait, though.  :)

And loving the sketchbook thread, fella. Awesome stuff! What a great project!