Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 13 March, 2015, 01:17:37 PM
Quote from: ming on 13 March, 2015, 12:25:14 PM
Seriously, I think that episode should stay together.  It's pretty rare to see the original art for complete episodes in one place and for such an iconic sequence to get split up would be a shame (completely understandable, but a shame). ...

Anyway, fantastic art from one of *those* moments in the Prog.

Yeah its a real shame that you need to split these as that is pretty iconic stuff. Just wonderful pages David. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with them and suspect that you will have a lot of interest.

Definitely don't split it!

I would never split my Stront episode!
It's a joke. I was joking.

blackmocco

Just spent two years putting two O'Neill Nemesis pages back together. Be a shame to see these get split up. They belong together.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Skullmo

Quote from: blackmocco on 14 March, 2015, 03:48:56 PM
Just spent two years putting two O'Neill Nemesis pages back together. Be a shame to see these get split up. They belong together.

Can we see them side by side?

blackmocco

Indeed. The Wall of O'Neill. Shit photo but you get the idea...

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Skullmo

Spikes

A cracking pair of pages, eamonn, from the two current masters. :thumbsup:

Geoff

J.Smith

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 18 March, 2015, 01:21:48 PM
Recent Colin MacNeil acquisition from Mega-City Confidential

Had my eye on that on eBay myself but with recent purchases, decided against making a bid (not that that stopped me from pre-ordering the Apex Edition of Zenith today, mind you). Can't believe no else bidded on it but you. A bloody great page, so it is.

Geoff

That Zenith Apex Edition sounds great, exactly the sort of thing I'd buy like a shot normally.

Having bought the hardback collected edition for that whacking price recently - thinking that would be my only chance to get Zenith - then seeing the release of the individual books and now this one as well, I feel a bit reluctant...

Colin YNWA

Yeah very tempted by the Apex edition. I love the Mighty Yeowell pages I own and figure this will be as close as I get to a Zenith page.

The trouble is I'm still hoping to find time to dig through some progs and investigate the availability of some John Burns pages... so much good stuff, so little cash...

opaque

After buying the limited edition and the new hardbacks I am thinking I won't be buying the Apex editions but who knows.

Spikes

And finally my original art drought is at an end. Straight from Paul Marshall himself.

hippynumber1