Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Keeping with the Carlos theme - I got these last month (2000AD presents Crisis - it counts).

It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

Never a reader of Crisis, but that is some tasty Carlos art. That colour piece especially. Gotta love colour pieces.

And Ming; 'PARRP!'   :thumbsup:

I, Cosh

Is that the original of the poster that came with the first Crisis?
We never really die.

Skullmo

Quote from: The Cosh on 04 April, 2016, 09:21:15 AM

It also came with 2000ad as a promo didn't it?

ming

New art inbound...  Surf's up!

Immensely happy finally to have a page (and such a great one) from my favourite of all Cam's Dredd stories.

Dunk!

Wow, green-eyed at that page.

Nice one.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

I, Cosh

Quote from: Skullmo on 04 April, 2016, 11:13:21 AM
Quote from: The Cosh on 04 April, 2016, 09:21:15 AM
It also came with 2000ad as a promo didn't it?
Yeah. Think I'm getting mixed up but it's the same thing I'm thinking of. Looks great anyway.
We never really die.

Spikes

A cracking page that Ming. I know snagging something from that story has been a long held dream, so congrats on finally being able to scratch that particular itch.

Geoff

Shfff - lovely stuff from Cam and a classic story.

Some beauts from Carlos up there too, lovely to see the colour poster.

Those SD pages are superb - the start of a classic story, and not just Johnny and Wulf all those other SDs in the crowd, dervishes too.

And I agree, when it comes to getting pages from the man himself..it'd be rude not too..

Eamonn Clarke

Yup, it was me that bought the Belardinelli Ace Trucking page that popped up on eBay this week.
£129 but I now own a Belardinelli.
😀

Skullmo

Dark Jimbo

Cor! Love that Carlos has apparently done an old-school correction by simply sticking a bit of paper over an area he didn't like and drawing it again. Well, I just love that he's still drawing in the real world full-stop!
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Yeah that really is a little bit special. You must be dieing to peak under the stuck on paper!

maryanddavid

Nice, but that punk cover to Crisis is a bit special, lovely stuff.

Dunk!

There's something really old school about Carlos drawing Tharg again that gets the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. I fully expect a Tharg adventure within the pages of this prog.

That image needs to be printed on pulp paper with the old colouring and logo - haven't seen this weeks prog so this may be moot.

Nice page btw, Skullmo.

Dunk!
"Trust we"