Main Menu

Web Shop

Started by w3bz, 28 June, 2010, 03:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Please feel free to post any feature suggestions / issues you have with the new web shop. We're putting together a list, which is currently as long as my arm so I can't promise we'll get everything on there, but we'll try :D

COMMANDO FORCES

How about trying to get a deal done with 3A to get a certain amount of their 2000AD stuff in the shop, just a thought!

strontium71

Simply , more stuff for sale . Aside from back issues and graphic novels , there's not much 'new' merchandise on sale.
Come on - more badges , stickers , whathaveyou!
...because I hate you.

Dandontdare

What Stront said - 3 T-shirts, 2 badges, 4 figurines ... it's not much is it? The tabs for fridge magnets and reaction figures are completely empty!

strontium71

GIVE US MORE STUFF TO BUY!!!! >:(
...because I hate you.

Pete Wells

Are digital copies of the Megazine on there?

COMMANDO FORCES

Start on the small items first to get the easy sales  ;)

Car stickers,
Book marks,
Pens,
Pencils,
Tie pins,
Cufflinks,
Anything!

strontium71

Quite funny that , I nearly said car stickers - 'my other cars a RadWagon/H-wagon'
...because I hate you.

w3bz

Wicked, I like the easy requests... :D

Colin YNWA

I might be missing something and being particularly daft but I can't seem to find any size choose on the Tee-Shirts? I'd like to order the Nemesis one but unless it comes in size fat I'd never wear it?

w3bz

Maha, that's a bug - it means only one size is left...of course you don't know which size that is! Lucky dip?

We'll sort it  ::)

Dash Decent

The sort order of the books doesn't seem that logical.  You should have alphabetical (and reverse alphabetical, for when you want 'T' or some character it's quicker to start searching from Z) as well as publication date.

I'd like to see physical copies of the prog available as well as digital ones (the old webshop sold back issues). 
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

w3bz

We have a sort order on Title, not sure what you mean, could you clarify a bit? The physical copy system will be implemented as soon as poss :)

Mikey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 June, 2010, 03:34:36 PM
How about trying to get a deal done with 3A to get a certain amount of their 2000AD stuff in the shop

Good suggestion! That would make many fans happy. Or at least a link,countdown, release schedule etc. If people hear about the toys, they may weigh in here first and miss the appropriate thread.

As for me, I'm a simple type - ZOMBO MERCHANDISE! (e.g. 'Can I eat you?' fridge magnet or diet diary. But at least a t shirt!Please?) SHAKARA MERCHANDISE! (Bottle opener in the shape of that disc thrower thing?) And more of everything else  :)

M.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

w3bz

I think the deal with 3A generally means they get the goods exclusively to sell, rather than us shifting them too. Can always link over to them by all means. I really like the Shakara bottle opener idea haha! Although I get the impression that using it might slice off more than intended! :D