Main Menu

Web Shop

Started by w3bz, 28 June, 2010, 03:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Quote from: The Cosh on 16 May, 2011, 11:01:42 AM
Quote from: w3bz on 16 May, 2011, 10:38:20 AM
Your use of bold confuses my eyes! - and the last I checked we were waiting on stock at the warehouse will give them a call and see if there's an ETA yet.
Quick question. Does this mean that a GN will only appear in the shop if it's in stock? To my mind it would make more sense to show all the GNs and flag if they were out of stock, so casual visitors can easily see the full list. At the moment, there are quite a few odd gaps, e.g. under Rogue Trooper it shows the recent Tales of nu-Earth 2 but not 1 and Dante is missing Courtship of Jena Makarov, which will be out of stock, and both Sword of the Tsar and Amerika, which may be but I'd be surprised.

The GN section of the shop still has the problem with Sort conditions resetting when you move between result pages.

Ooh I do love it when someone says "...it would make more sense this way..." as you all do it and while I've experimented with splitting myself through several levels of quantum I kanny please everyone cappin' :lol:

On a more serious note! Pre-ordering would be best of it all, and it's on the very long list of ours to do. I'll look into those odd gaps in the GN's mind you...

I THINK that bug with sorting will be sorted in the next update this week - wellll overdue that one.

Oh an LOM is up now, by the way...

Cheers and keep the suggestions coming they're all worthy to the cause :D

ThryllSeekyr